Alli

Weekend Thread: Weekend estimates pg 38...BP 41.14....WIT 33.31

This is the opening sentence for Deadline's weekend report. I'm no trump fan but this is pretty pathetic and lazy and unprofessional...

At a time when our U.S. President cultivates division in society, Hollywood and moviegoers counter that by supporting pics with positive messages of inclusivity.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Treetanic said:

This is the opening sentence for Deadline's weekend report. I'm no trump fan but this is pretty pathetic and lazy and unprofessional...

At a time when our U.S. President cultivates division in society, Hollywood and moviegoers counter that by supporting pics with positive messages of inclusivity.

I think it’s absolutely perfect

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Treetanic said:

It’s the truth though. Ha! 

The trump fans hate Hollywood. They take credit for the declining award show ratings. 

We don’t have to worry though. Black Panther will most likely be the biggest film of the year and the Infinity War cast is full of democrats and SJW’s. Yessss! 

SJW isn’t a bad thing btw. I know some of you use it against people. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Treetanic said:

Why is it pathetic, lazy and unprofessional?

He has a right to his opinion. 

Just now, Alexiswills12 said:

Why is it pathetic, lazy and unprofessional?

He has a right to his opinion. 

I just don't see how the writer's personal political opinion has anything to do with box office numbers. 

• Like 2