CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

1 minute ago, KJsooner said:

Define: irony.

Abhoring racism, than calling someone a pig. Lmao 

Reread what I wrote, no one was at any point called a pig. It's the term given to a group of 4(5) countries that were particularly impacted by the 08/09 financial crash. 

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

The first MCU movie I saw in theaters was The Avengers because I didn't care about most movies when I was 10-11 :lol: Haven't missed any in theaters since then, and most have been on OW except TDW and BP (they were still in the first ten days of release tho)

Fucking kids.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Saw Thor in 2011 on PC. Than avengers in 2012 and loved it. Followed it with TFA, TIH, and hulk. Everyone of those on TV. Than saw Iron man in 2013 and loved it. Still my favourite MCU movie. Than IM2, IM3. First movie in theaters was The Winter soldier. Didn't miss a single movie after that in theaters, all on OW. TDW was in 2016. 

7 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

Reread what I wrote, no one was at any point called a pig. It's the term given to a group of 4(5) countries that were particularly impacted by the 08/09 financial crash. 

That’s true, he never called me a pig and I never implied that he did. What I wrote was that I was led to discuss about PIGS (the financial term) because...I hate titanic. His posts were despicable anyway, and reeked of racism but of another kind.

2 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

That’s true, he never called me a pig and I never implied that he did. What I wrote was that I was led to discuss about PIGS (the financial term) because...I hate titanic. His posts were despicable anyway, and reeked of racism but of another kind.

On what planet is criticism of certain socio-economic policies 'racist'? 

1 hour ago, MovieMan89 said:

Quoted for anyone wondering how that 300m OW could be possible. 

But you say this like TFA and TLJ didn't have the same thing.