That One Girl

CinemaCon 2018 | Disney presentation (lot of live action remakes and whatnot) | Bonus feature (EXCLUSIVE CONTENT): probably a 20 page long argument begins on page 12

It should be noted that the Disney press conference is timesharing with a "State of the Industry" workshop. Disney's conferences also go on the short side, usually consisting of "Hey, look how good we're doing, here's a few minutes/screening of one of our movies." Last year was just a showing of Pirates 5, and I think 2016 and 2015 were just showing 40 minutes of Dory and Inside Out. So basically, don't expect anything special with Disney.

4 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

How long until the Dosney and WB panel?I know we won't get it but i am at least hoping for an Aquaman foitage descreption.

Disney - about 50 minutes.

WB - like 7 hours and thirty minutes, give or take.

24 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

It should be noted that the Disney press conference is timesharing with a "State of the Industry" workshop. Disney's conferences also go on the short side, usually consisting of "Hey, look how good we're doing, here's a few minutes/screening of one of our movies." Last year was just a showing of Pirates 5, and I think 2016 and 2015 were just showing 40 minutes of Dory and Inside Out. So basically, don't expect anything special with Disney.

So probably Ranger Solo or Inc2 stuff. Maybe Chris Robin trailer?