Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Another absolutely insanely awesome episode imo.  I love love love that they killed those fuckers in the way they did.  My adrenaline was high during that slaughter the church.

• Like 2

Since the beginning of the season and last few episodes of last season you could feel were disconnected from her. I thought the group was supposed to stay together.

It made absolutely no sense they separated again after promising to stay together. Plus Glen stepping to Rick again will backfire again. Rick wanted to go back and kill Gareth in Episode 1 but Glen rebelled against it.

Maggie seems worried about her man and not her sister but at the same time she's already lost her entire family in the apocalypse. Kind of hard to mourn after seeing your dad decapitated in front of you.

Lots of speculation as to who is with Daryl. It's obviously not Carol, since they would have just had her come out too.

I think the next two episodes will focus on Beth being rescued and will leave a cliffhanger on whether Daryl came back with Beth or Carol. Hopefully he returned with both. No need to add another subplot.

It made absolutely no sense they separated again after promising to stay together. Plus Glen stepping to Rick again will backfire again. Rick wanted to go back and kill Gareth in Episode 1 but Glen rebelled against it.

Maggie seems worried about her man and not her sister but at the same time she's already lost her entire family in the apocalypse. Kind of hard to mourn after seeing your dad decapitated in front of you.

Why couldn't they just wait a little longer? Its not like D.C. (physical location) is going anywhere. Why wouldn't Maggie want to find out what happened to her sister? I think that Glen mishap will be forgotten like, but maybe not as big as Tyrese not killing that Termite (Kevin?).

Daryl left in episode 5.2 and returned in 5.3 must have been no more than 24 hours. Beth has been gone since 4.13, 6 episodes. I think when we see Beth will be a flashback and not the current time (post 5.3). Not sure if we will start with that hospital scene but most likely will, this will be an episode or 2 after she was taken I think we will get a time gap reference in the episode like we did in 5.1 to know where her story is occurring the main group. Won't be as easy to see as Carol's shot and Rick & co. at the trough. So when Daryl returns will that be a day after he went looking for her and it won't be her with him (look below). I think it somebody he finds on the road looking for Beth.

What does Daryl mean when he says she is just gone? Did he go look for her with Carol and came up empty handed?

Yeah I am very interested to see where the new episode goes and who is with Daryl.  Like said before, it can't just be Carol or else they would have just showed her.  I think it being Beth is possible, but that would be a huge giveaway with it being a Beth episode.  I wouldn't be upset if it was her, but it almost seems too easy :P