Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Hard to compare a zombie story to a drug dealing story. If we are going to compare, it all comes down to opinion and Walking Dead seems to be the most popular.

Not really. Breaking Bad is the most acclaimed show in years while also being a mainstream hit with a continually growing fanbase, with a universally positive response. Walking Dead may be much more popular, but response is waaaaaay more mixed, particularly for the second season. You wouldn't say it's hard to say which is better between Transformers and The Social Network because they're different genres and one seems to be more popular. Edited by Kevin Bacon
  • Like 1

• Community Manager

Not really. Breaking Bad is the most acclaimed show in years while also being a mainstream hit with a continually growing fanbase, with a universally positive response. Walking Dead may be much more popular, but response is waaaaaay more mixed, particularly for the second season. You wouldn't say it's hard to say which is better between Transformers and The Social Network because they're different genres and one seems to be more popular.

Breaking Bad doesn't have a mainstream audience. The last aired episode of Breaking Bad got 2.78 million viewers-that's pretty far from being "mainstream".

Not really. Breaking Bad is the most acclaimed show in years while also being a mainstream hit with a continually growing fanbase, with a universally positive response. Walking Dead may be much more popular, but response is waaaaaay more mixed, particularly for the second season. You wouldn't say it's hard to say which is better between Transformers and The Social Network because they're different genres and one seems to be more popular.

Yeah but Walking Dead isn't Transformers, and Breaking bad isn't Social Network....

Breaking Bad doesn't have a mainstream audience. The last aired episode of Breaking Bad got 2.78 million viewers-that's pretty far from being "mainstream".

It's mainstrem enough to have its own t-shirts at the mall. It isn't massive, but it's doing quite well for itself as far as cable dramas go.Besides, the "mainstream" part isn't the important part, the "universally glowing response" is.
  • Like 1

http://media1.3mik.com/2012/07/05/057c90207aebda931569.pngThis is the one I have. And BKB, at this point i highly doubt you even watch the show, so please keep your fucking mouth shut.EDIT: Sorry if that post comes off as heated, it's just something that needs to be said and I've been in a rant mood today. Edited by Kevin Bacon
  • Like 1

so i finally finished season 2 and have watched 2 episodes of season 3 so farrip shane, and now rick is wanting to play baddie , ok sure why not, i love the line in the finale i think where he told the group "this ain't no democracy" i was like about time someone said it out loud, shane sure knew that a long time agoas for the prison plot very interesting now....poor herschill,

i really thought he had turned and bitten lori

i was ready to celebrate, maybe the baby will go all alien on her (twisting fingers)i was very sad they seemingly abandonned andrea , but lucky for her she met up with a black ninja who reminded me of black woman in terra nova "others" group guess i'll see where that leads