Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

The new episode just ended here a couple of minutes ago. I am not sure what to think, it was an underwhelming return. I just don't get the craziness and record breaking ratings of this.

The quality of the last show has nothing to do with the ratings. It might impact next week's rating though.

I think the drawback of a 16-episode season has arrived, since it appears they feel obligated to ramp up the Woodbury storyline as fast as possible to avoid the show being called "boring."Of course the showrunners forget that while Woodbury is the A-plot, you can still have exciting subplots and standalone episodes while the A-plot simmers on the backburner now and then.

• Community Manager

I think the drawback of a 16-episode season has arrived, since it appears they feel obligated to ramp up the Woodbury storyline as fast as possible to avoid the show being called "boring."Of course the showrunners forget that while Woodbury is the A-plot, you can still have exciting subplots and standalone episodes while the A-plot simmers on the backburner now and then.

Once the show proves it's capable of presenting great standalone episodes and exciting subplots then I'll agree with you. This episode was largely dull until Woodbury attacked the prison.

wow that latest episode was good even before crazygov attack, can't  believe andrea is sticking by his side, where's your loyalty? in the end even merle knew better , not that it will make him an outstanding member of the group, he'll probably still get his ass in trouble and get killed by zombies or someone from the group as he's prone to alienate them but still better character than andrea!

you know what i found weird daryl and merle encounter a family  save them but i thought for sure he'd tell them to go to the prison , they had a baby and a mom who is alive she could have breastfed lori and rick's baby, i guess they'll go scout for baby food again , because baby that age go through formula like if there was no tomorrow

i loved when glenn said rick's off to crazytown LOLLLL

Michonne is my fav part of the show and please make andrea badass like the comic and not an idiot like she been so far this season

Michonne is just as big an idiot. I guess the writers on this show desperately want to make her seem all silent and cool and brooding and shit but she just comes across as a total dumbass, really.

Michonne is just as big an idiot. I guess the writers on this show desperately want to make her seem all silent and cool and brooding and shit but she just comes across as a total dumbass, really.

Have you read the comic shes not like that there at all. Idk what there planning for her on the show. I love her in the comic so thats why she is my fav but i agree they havent given her much to do besides killing zombies.