Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Lori`s uselessness on the show reached entirely new level. I`m affraid that the promise of a)her dying or b)end of stupid baby plot will not end in a payoff. I bet that she`ll turn OK and we`ll have to deal with the same shit over and over again.Rick was so badass which was about time. Shane continues to entertain the hell out of me. His pissed off outbusrts are hiliarious. I just hope he kills Dale, another useless character.When that farm bitch collapsed with a fever I was hoping she`s turning into a zombie. Anyone else?

I think she's a zombie too! Her zombie mom attacked her and all of these idiots have no idea what coul possibly be wrong with her. I am still amazed at what a dumbass Lori is in this episode. Her wanting to go into town makes zero sense. Why the fuck.... I can't even be mad at her. It's the idiot writers make this character do something for no rhyme or reason. Rick and Glenn literally JUST left. It's not like they were gone over night. Dale annoys the hell out of me too. Who cares if Shane killed that tub of lard, that was badass.

From the previews of next week's episode, wtf are Rick, Glenn and Hershel still doing in the bar? Rene and his fat friend enter the bar during daylight and their friends come looking for them after sunset. Common sense tells you to get the fuck out of there immediately after the shootout, but then again, common sense has been lacking this season.

Thinking back, I`m really annoyed that these people don`t think collapsed bitch has a zombie fever., I mena, seriously, she was attacked by a zombie and is now dying of fever. Hm. What could that possibly be? "Exhaustion!" "She`s in some kind of state" LMAO! This isn`t the beginning of zombie infestation. All these people saw how the things go up close and personal (Andrea`s sister, Hershel`s 30+ family members) and yet they don`t think this is what it obviously is? I just love this stupid writing. I don`t know why. But I do.

Unless she was bitten or got zombie blood into her system by another method then it's not Z-AIDS.And I think a bite would be the first thing people'd check for after the close call and we saw on-screen no sign of a bite or blood ingestion.

Edited by 4815162342

I liked yesterday's episode but wow... There sure was some dumb parts. First of all, Lori you are stupid. Enough said. Second of all, that chick gets attacked by her mom and then passes out later. No one thinks she got scratched or bitten?????? That was the first think I thought of! And then later they say she has a huge fever..... Can it be anymore clear??I liked the ending. Rick finally showed off his bad ass side. My DVR for some reason didn't catch the preview for next week, but some of you said they are still chillen in the bar? Will make for a very interesting episode when the 2 guys' families come looking for them. Can't wait!

• Community Manager

I liked yesterday's episode but wow... There sure was some dumb parts. First of all, Lori you are stupid. Enough said. Second of all, that chick gets attacked by her mom and then passes out later. No one thinks she got scratched or bitten?????? That was the first think I thought of! And then later they say she has a huge fever..... Can it be anymore clear??I liked the ending. Rick finally showed off his bad ass side. My DVR for some reason didn't catch the preview for next week, but some of you said they are still chillen in the bar? Will make for a very interesting episode when the 2 guys' families come looking for them. Can't wait!

As for the chick, I'm going to assume that it's different largely because we've seen people transfer into zombies and this is something different.

The Walking Dead Midseason Two Premiere8.1 million viewersA 18-49: 5.4mA 25-54: 4.4mHOLY CRAP! :blink:

Its biggest episode yet!The season 2 premiere is the show's 2nd biggest, at 7.3 million total viewers. This surpassed that by 800,000 viewers!In terms of the most watched episodes of basic cable TV dramas ever, this ranks 6th behind just 4 episodes of 'The Closer' and the series finale of 'Monk.'

Yeah, the bar scene at the end pretty much redeemed the whole episode.

That`s the main problem with this season - tons of ho-hum episodes with a killer ending. Previous episode - dumb shit ahoy (Rick agreeing to zombie-catching? Really? :rolleyes: ) but the zombie shoot-out and Sophia twist were aces. The Otis episode was nothing special until the flashback. The Carl shooting was also a drag until the shocker ending. It seems like they don`t know how to fill all those minutes until the big bang.

My thoughts on tonight's episode:Strong, action-packed beginning with Lori's escape and the zombie town shootout. Hershel showed some flashes of awesome.The episode sort of flattened in the middle with the farm drama recurrences. But it picked back up again in the final few scenes, with Hershel standing up to Shane, Shane and Andrea considering a palace coup, and Lori all but telling Rick to murder Shane's ass.My pet theory for upcoming episodes (more of a wish): Merle is in charge of the Raiders (in various mid-season previews we see a close-up of Daryl saying "sorry brother").

Edited by 4815162342