Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Good ep overall but writing remains as stupid as ever. Rick trying to reason with people who we all know can`t be reasoned with was stupid. Yanking Randell`s leg free was badass, though.Lori getting into the car, suviving unsurvivable car crash without a hint of miscarriage which would have been inevitable, than bying into Shane`s story that Rick is back safe but for some strange reason didn`t go look for her himself, than finding out that obvious lie was - gasp - a lie, was beyond stupid build up to her attempt to convince Rick he should take out Shane. Surely there is much better and more realistic way to do it? Such as "Shane tried to rape me" (loooooooooong ago) .Great action but drama was as bad as it gets. Carl predictably wants to name the baby Sophia. Lets hope Lori and the damn baby get what`s in the comics. And soon! Glenn is concerned that Maggie`s love turned him into a self-serving pansy. Lmao! Rick reveals their hiding by trying to reason with guys who are bent on killing them all after torturing the lociation of the farm out of them or something. Daryl...I don`t even know what the hell is going on here. I guess it has something to do with failing to save Sophia but, geez, it`s like they went "He`s the most popular character and we want unpopular character #324 to be more popular so lets ruin him" or something.Still, Rick and Randall`s leg was a genuine Holy Shit! moment that, again, redeems the ep from Lori/other whiny character nonsense.

Yeah, Daryl has gone from badass to jackass in a matter of 3 episodes. 4815162342 might be on to something with Merle coming back so this is a way for the writers to make Daryl's flipflopping sides easier for the viewers to take, and the eventual redemption that much sweeter. But I'm with you, for now, it's just annoying to watch him act like he did last night.

It's not that unbelieveable because the first half showed Daryl investing a lot in trying to find Sophia, coming closer with Carol, and nearly getting himself killed, so it isn't surprising that the fact that Sophia had been barned prior to Otis dying (and Daryl's main actions) would stunt his evolution into a group player.It seems in character that a setback of that personal magnitude would serve to alienate Daryl from Carol and the others for a time.

Edited by 4815162342

I hate Shane, hate hate hate. So that means they are doing something right. But the chick on the bed, who's comatose or whatever, yea, she's boring. But I love the show.

• Like 1

Good episode. I like the Andrea-Shane dynamic. She's alot more interesting character than Lori, if they'd give her the screen time.Agree with fishnets... some of the "dramatics" is painful to watch... Glenn-Maggie, anything to do with Carl (they seriously need to limit his dialogue to one sentence per episode), etc.. I actually like that Lori is instigating Rick to murder Shane but agree there's better motivations than a stupid lie, like others said he DID try to rape her at one point.Other characters who remain "others"... Darly (what happppeenned??), Black guy (still don't know his name, is it inevitable that he will eventually be killed just to provide a dramatic moment?), Dale (sooooooo fuckin annoying, he's a broken record).Next week looks awesome. Can't wait for Shane-Rick showdown.

• Community Manager

Well, Shane is dead in the comic book, long time ago. The shocker is who did him in,though.

And Sophia is alive and well in the comic book.

So they changed a lot and might not follow the comic book at all.

I don't think "might not" are the words you want.

The guy who leaked all the major plot points for the first half of the season is claiming that TWO main characters (not counting anyone in Herchel's clan) die before the season ends.

They are:

Dale and Shane.

AICN`s Hercules may have dropped a major spoiler regarding Shane`s fate:

The Governor, who rules the Woodbury survivors, will presumably serve as lawman Rick’s chief adversary once Shane Walsh gets eaten." Is this just an expression or the way Shane ends his stint on the show? In the comic book, he was shot by Carl. Hercules also says:"

"I’ve seen the next episode of “The Walking Dead” and must say it’s a marked improvement over the last two installments.

It’s the first episode in a long time that doesn’t take place immediately after the prior episode. (It’s also missing half the cast; Hershel, Carol, Carl, Daryl, T-Dawg, Glenn and Dale all sit this week out.)" So Dale is safe this week unfortunately. Does it eman Shane bits it this week? Than it won`t be by Carl`s bullet since Carl isn`t in the episode. We`ll have to wait and see.

BTW, Governor is cast. No, it isn`t Merle.

It's on Australian TV for the first time in 15 minutes. The channel FX is starting here and it will be the first show

You have FX in Australia now?I love FX they are a great channel here. They always jump on the TV rights for blockbuster movies so they tend to always have great movies playing. Also they are the home channel of Sons of Anarchy, Nip/Tuck, Always Sunny, and others.