Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

The best scene was when the prisoners were shanking the zombies and Rick/Daryl/T were giving them a look like "WTF are you dumbass bitches doing?" I half expected them to burst out laughing.

yeah that was gold because the prisoners were like "yeah we know how to kill" and then just reverted to Shawshank-style,
  • Like 1

I thought at one point the daughter was gonna snuff out Hershel. Pillow over the face.

I never thought she was going to do that. She was just thanking her dad for all he had done, and was telling him that his two remaining daughters were strong enough to survive now, thanks in part to him.Killing him would've been a terrible idea, because then she would've had to kill him again a few hours later when he came back.However, they did fool me with Lori. I thought Hershel had gone zombie and was biting her.I too was wondering about who was watching Carol from the bushes. Possibilities include:-Andrew (the prisoner Rick locked out, though he probably died in the yard)-Michonne (considering Rick's group "went in circles" all winter long, its a little surprising they didn't bump into Michonne and Andrea)-Merle (maybe he's been stalking Rick's group for months!!!! How awesome would that be?)-one of the Governor's lackeys, just a random guyI'll betcha it's probably the last one, as it would be a logical way to advance the story.As for Carl ... yeah... just wandering off by himself and killing two walkers? Good for him, but you know he's going to get himself into trouble sooner or later. Hmm, thinking about it now, I don't think he'll wander into zombie trouble. I think in some future episode, he'll wander into the cellblock where the other 2 prisoners (Axel and Oscar) are holed up. That would make sense. Or maybe he'll wander into a meeting with the Governor's men, if they were indeed the ones watching Carol.

Walking Dead AMC 9:00 PM 9.547 5.1Walking Dead AMC 10:01 PM 3.293 1.6The season premiere of The Walking Dead was Sunday's top cable show with a 5.1 adults 18-49 rating, down from from last week's 5.8 premiere rating.

• Community Manager

How is such a mediocre show so popular? Season 2 was nigh coma-inducing. I gave up after a few episodes.

'Cause among all the mediocrity, there's some pretty bad-ass moments that make it all worth it.
  • Like 1

How is such a mediocre show so popular? Season 2 was nigh coma-inducing. I gave up after a few episodes.

I got really frustrated with season 2. I stopped watching after Lori's crash on her drive into town to find Rick. I only watched the rest of the season about a month ago. As Water Bottle said, the characters did some really illogical things in season 2 but then the show just hits you with some really bad-ass moments.Season 3 has really stepped up a level so far.

I liked season 2... It dragged a little, but what do you guys expect? They don't have the budget for nonstop action throughout the whole episode.

I'm all for slowing it down a bit... I would describe some of my favorite shows as pretty slow moving, but those shows had far more interesting characters. Sometimes second season was a real slog.

I liked a few episodes in season 2 but it did drag for a while. When they found the girl in the barn that was the 'make or break' moment for me. It proved this series has balls and isn't afraid to kill off the young characters. Im hoping Karl will be next, then his mum, possibly the 2 most annoying characters in the show IMO

Edited by Jessie
  • Like 1

I liked a few episodes in season 2 but it did drag for a while. When they found the girl in the barn that was the 'make or break' moment for me. It proved this series has balls and isn't afraid to kill off the young characters. Im hoping Karl will be next, then his mum, possibly the 2 most annoying characters in the show IMO

:rofl:I really, really want Carl to get eaten. That'll teach him to wander around the prison.
  • Like 1