Water Bottle

The Walking Dead | AMC

Maybe I like being a contrarian asshole but I thought that was a really good episode.

Yeah I thought it was a solid episode. Guessed that Beth's boyfriend was going to die the minute he was introduced. He had that "redshirt" look on him. Plus it was interesting to see Harry Potter get Ebola or something.

It's amazing what people expect out of an episode with flesh eating zombies and this one looked like it got the job done to me for a season 4 opener.. That's what the Greatness of BREAKING BAD will do to ya...

I mean, sure, the best episode of The Walking Dead isn't fit to clean the worst episode of Breaking Bad's asshole, but I really can't see how Breaking Bad can "ruin" another show for someone. Eh, that's not the way my mind works, I guess.

• Like 2

It's amazing what people expect out of an episode with flesh eating zombies and this one looked like it got the job done to me for a season 4 opener.. That's what the Greatness of BREAKING BAD will do to ya...

It's also unfair to compare a show like Breaking Bad with The Walking Dead. TWD wasn't made to get the awards, it was made to provide a new spin on visceral entertainment and nationwide it's clearly succeeding tremendously.

The first episode was a letdown.  No Governor, too many new characters, Carl is still annoying and the chick in the woods was a waste.  The end was good and the Walmart was really good.

The numbers are astounding and this should is one of the best on tv imo.  I just hope it gets a little better.