Sheikh

Weekend Thread | Avengers 2nd Weekend - 114.774 only a 21.5% drop on Sunday

Just now, DAR said:

Quick side note I’m watching Crimsons Tide.  Movies on a submarine are at the very least always watchable.  And it’s time someone made another 

What was the last studio submarine movie to be made anyway, U-571?

43 minutes ago, REC said:

2bn is practically the minimum.  You don’t become the fastest to gross 1bn only to fall short of reaching 2.  That implies no legs whatsoever.

Im wondering does it pass 2.5bn or not.  Yeah that hinges on China but we’ll see.  I think it does 700m dom, 1.3b OS, 4-500m in China.  Could be close, fall just short of it or go a bit past it.  But right around or close to that 2.5 total.

8 minutes ago, REC said:

I just want to understand, you honestly think this movie is basically going to do (practically) no better than TA OS numbers even though this movie opened 200m higher OS.  It’s just going to collapse, a whole bunch of pent up demand and no legs?

I think ur confused by what you yourself posted. You said this will make 1.3b OS without China. In all my posts I showed you that that is not possible. 

Max this will do OS without China is 1 billion which itself is 100m above Avengers OS total WITH China. 

Do you understand now? This is not making 1.3b OS-China, this is not making 500m in China and this is not making 2.5b total no matter what. 

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, DAR said:

Quick side note I’m watching Crimson Tide.  Movies on a submarine are at the very least always watchable.  And it’s time someone made another 

i agree but i prefer hunt for the red october. Pure classic mc tierman at his best with predator and die hard connery good old times.

Btw do you guys realize that IW 2nd saturday is more than Spiderman Homecoming FULL 2nd week end right? think about it for a moment :P

• Like 2

Just now, Bonenash said:

i agree but i prefer hunt for the red october. Pure classic mc tierman at his best with predator and die hard connery good old times.

Btw do you guys realize that IW 2nd saturday is more than Spiderman Homecoming FULL 2nd week end right? think about it for a moment :P

Red October is great too.

You might say it’s a great sub genre

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

it didn't sound so bad to me until i got to the bolded part, but yeah that is morally reprehensible. 

23 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Maybe it's because I'm a fragile innocent child but yeah there's only so much violent shit I can handle, especially in a film that's supposed to be funny.  of course the violent shit I'm talking about is watching Adam Devine move, speak, and act.

On 2/27/2018 at 10:36 PM, WrathOfHan said:

DeVine is fine; the problem is the roles he gets. That shitty Netflix film that came out recently was grating to watch.

Look at this man. Look at him. Laugh at him.

11 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Transformers: The Last Knight had a scene on a submarine.

giphy.gif&key=257a36d82b7ba8408287f8f038

Still haven’t seen it yet.  I think I’m good 

20 minutes ago, DAR said:

Quick side note I’m watching Crimson Tide.  Movies on a submarine are at the very least always watchable.  And it’s time someone made another 

19 minutes ago, filmlover said:

What was the last studio submarine movie to be made anyway, U-571?

Black Sea is great. It is from 2015.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1