baumer

BSG Movie Trivia worth 20,000 points is up.

I didn't even submit most of my predictions. Just the Top 12, and Top 5 worldwide. Didn't enter my Top 5 ww ow, or the Top 7 question. I really hope my numbers are good enough, and the 16 questions I answered helps my score; as well as the SOTM questions.

According to BOM, Dark Shadows gets 3700 theaters next weekend. Already starting to wonder if I should have put it in my Top 12.

It is WB. That has to be expected.

I actually think the comedy angle marketing is gonna save ds. I've heard people that never talk about movies say how funny it looks and they wanna see it. We'll see next week, but wb might have surprise on their hands

• Founder / Operator

I *think* it will get to $100 million, but I'm just not sure anymore. The marketing campaign seems really confused lately. I'm not sure WB knows which audience they're trying to sell it to. But I do know a few people looking forward to it, although I imagine Avengers' WOM will hurt some of that interest being on the second weekend. Its not like DS screams to be seen in a theater, either. I'm reasonably sure Battleship will out-gross it.

• Founder / Operator

Because it's not out until next March :lol:

That's what I thought -- but everything is still reporting June as the release date it seems. I was just wondering where that information came from originally because I don't think its accurate... Edited by ShawnMR

• Founder / Operator

That's what I thought -- but everything is still reporting June as the release date it seems. I was just wondering where that information came from originally because I don't think its accurate...

Yea, I can't find one source that confirms the move. BO.com, IMDB, and BOM all still report June 29, 2012.

I was surprised to see so many people with Snow White being a high grosser. Some people even had it top 5. I just don't see the appeal that screams "200M+ movie"

Me too.I just bumped my predict by 20M so that I don't lose big if it does break out.