Solo  

66 members have voted

1. 1. What grade would you give Solo?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Wasn't bad tbh. A decent flick. Not something i would have wanted to see as a fan though. Everyone loves Han but i am not interested in his past. I already know what to expect from him in the old trilogy. The movies we want to see are the creation of the Jedi and the Sith, an Obi Wan movie set before a New Hope and maybe a Sidious/Plagueis prequel though that is optimistic. 

Anyhow I wasn't a big fan of Alden. He didn't act very much like Han. He was OK but i didn't need his take on the character. The part is already done to perfection by Ford.

I liked Lando though and everyone else wasnt too bad. 

Story was so so. I would have liked some more Empire interference. Ending got me hyped with Darth Maul and the Tatooine reference but looks like we wont be seeing that play out anytime soon. Maybe in an Obi Wan movie? God i hope so.

C+

• Like 1

Eat the slop you fat pigs. Here's a completely unnecessary prequel made solely to cash in on your fanboy gluttony and refusal to accept manhood. Lap it up.

Buy more Star Wars brand action figures, shampoo, and t-shirts you fat fucks.

Anyway, I loved Star Wars: Han Solo: A Star Wars Story and not just because Disney paid me 500,000 dollars to write this review. In fact, I refused the money. I gave them my first born son for the privilege of watching another Star Wars movie, instead.

Some people will accuse Disney of ruining the franchise. But, they will have their faces eaten off in Hell by Satan for lying.

Han Solo: The Star Wars Movie is a critical entry into the franchise. We finally get a movie that explains how Han Solo met Chewie, won the Falcon and got his vest.

I couldn't really enjoy Star Wars before because I DIDN'T KNOW HOW IN THE FUCK HAN GOT HIS VEST.

Best movie of the year. Best damn movie of any year. If I was a movie that was not this movie I kill myself for not being this movie.

• ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 2

I enjoyed it for the most part but it did drag a bit.

The cast was fine but not really memorable aside from Woody and Alden. The character deaths and emotional moments were brushed off so quick and thus fell flat. 

The action sequences were cool and everything with the falcon was great although a lot of the screens were pretty poorly lit. 

The easter eggs and references seemed minimal which was good but the origins of Han's name should of been left a mystery. 

7/10 (B-)

Finally watched it. It was surprisingly fun for the most part. It did not feel like a SW movie at all though - not a bad or good thing, just my opinion. The pacing was way too fast though and in some parts the writing was unbelievably lazy. Still, as I said, fun.

B-