cannastop

The Top 100 Animated Films of all time, according to BOT, 2018 Edition PM List to chasmmi, Deadline September 23rd

Ill get my list by today end as I wont have time over the weekend. 

I have not seen a lot of animated movies (60-70) and that too only the recent and mainstream ones. I tried seeing some good ones and Disney classics but I just dont have the time. So my list will probably be 50 or shorter. 

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

How would you like the list submitted?  Do you want just the names, or do you want the names, director, and studio?

Just the title is fine for this. Unless theres a chance people are alternating between foreign and English language titles for  foreign animations, there aren't a lot of potential points for confusion with this list. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, chasmmi said:

Just the title is fine for this. Unless theres a chance people are alternating between foreign and English language titles for  foreign animations, there aren't a lot of potential points for confusion with this list. 

And would it be easier to have the foreign animation titles in english or title native title. (Or should I just do an AKA.) . (And sorry for all the questions, I'm just trying to make it easier for)

1 hour ago, chasmmi said:

English is easier, as I will only be translating it into the English language title at a later point anyhow. 

just pumped out a list of 120 animated films ive seen.. let me order them but I refuse to post films I thought were average or bad so expect about 50 from me.

• Like 1

There's a film I just watched with Amazon Prime Video. It's from 1982, so you can tell it's got some age on it, but if you can, I wholeheartedly believe that it is at least worth a look.

MV5BOTBjOTg1ZmMtMjFlZi00ODkyLTkwOGMtY2Fm

Beautifully animated, marvelously voice-acted, and presented with an exceptional directorial effort, The Last Unicorn is a hidden gem that is deserving of attention. The film is at once a fairy tale and a fantasy epic, and the film is not afraid to ask intriguing questions. It is also fascinating as a product of its early-80s time period. It is a film that I will certainly be putting on my list.

Edited by Slambros
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Slambros said:

I also have a question to ask you, @chasmmi.

There's two animated films from this year, 2018, that I am wanting to put on my list. Would you be okay with me and other voters putting films from this year on our list? Or is it too early?

When cannastop created the poll he said no 2018 films.  I have received voted based on that criteria so i should stick to it. 

Otherwise a whole bunch of folks may scramble new lists to me including hotel transylvania in their top 20 and that would complicate a lot of things at this stage

7 hours ago, chasmmi said:

When cannastop created the poll he said no 2018 films.  I have received voted based on that criteria so i should stick to it. 

Otherwise a whole bunch of folks may scramble new lists to me including hotel transylvania in their top 20 and that would complicate a lot of things at this stage

No problem! Thank you for letting me know this!

• Like 1