SLAM!

Death of a Nation | Quality Flix | August 3rd, 2018 | right-wing documentary to release in over 1,000 theaters

14 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Yeah in growth it must have (But South Korea/Japan and other place that didn't follow their model must have been impressive also, my parents had Unicef box to get japan some money when they were young), but it is still far away in absolute.

Other countires have had economic growth without having a totalarian government.

It is VERY worrying that people on the left seem just as willing to people on the right to embrace a dictator just because "he gets things done". A lot of people said the same about Hitler, Mussolini,and Stalin.

• Like 1

Bu then I think you got a lot of "geeks" who might know everything about Comic Books or Star Wars, but nothing about politics or economics posting in this thread. And, being pretty ignorant of these subjects, they are easily taken in by any start website or news story they see,no matter how bogus.

6 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

What is worse dubalb: the Communist Party of China, or Cameron fanboys?

Easy:The Communist Party of China. The Cameron fanboys are merely annoying and often stupid; they have not killed people the way that CP of CHina has.

And it's one hell of an impressive body count if you back to the days of Mao; right up the Nazis and Stalin when it comes to mass murder.

Since WWII, The Western Leftist elites have been killing any sort of sense of nationalism (more in Europe than the USA tho) in its people because it s bad and lead to wars according to them, "populism" any "ism" ... yaddi yaddah ... zzzzzzzz

Western elites have created frustrated consumers, loyal to their favorite brands, not so much to their flags anymore.

China is a 5 Thousands years People that would have no idea what these western elites are talking about since their country is their Mother and their country comes first before their little self interests.

If you think chinese people have been manufacturing our I-phones ( & the rest) for our pleasure, think again.

We ll see who come on top at the end of the 21th century.

China, the only country that said no to Google and that has its own GAFAMS.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

If you think chinese people have been manufacturing our I-phones ( & the rest) for our pleasure, think again.

Who the fuck would ever think such things.

What is with that constant constructing a virtual person with weird ideas no one ever had expressed that you try to deconstruct like that.

4 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

that has its own GAFAMS.

One could say that the United states also has is own Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon et Microsoft 

Has for the vision of the left being killing any sort of nationalism that sound like a very new spin, at least in Canada the Liberal party is drapped in Canada sign and country nationalism like crazy, they almost own the Canada trademark has an entity. The Partie Québécois is perceived has from the left and is nationalist, I would not be surprise if  the Scott independance movement is more supported by left leaning political party than the right lining.

Same for the kids/Unions anti-globalism manifestation that were everywhere in the 90s during the G-8 type of summit.

9 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Who the fuck would ever think such things.

What is with that constant constructing a virtual person with weird ideas no one ever had expressed that you try to deconstruct like that.

One could say that the United states also has is own Google, Apple, Facebook, Amazon et Microsoft 

Has for the vision of the left being killing any sort of nationalism that sound like a very new spin, at least in Canada the Liberal party is drapped in Canada sign and country nationalism like crazy, they almost own the Canada trademark has an entity. The Partie Québécois is perceived has from the left and is nationalist, I would not be surprise if  the Scott independance movement is more supported by left leaning political party than the right lining.

Same for the kids/Unions anti-globalism manifestation that were everywhere in the 90s during the G-8 type of summit.

How many Media where pro-Trump in America back in September 2016 ?

Fox News and ???

Nazi Facebook pages run by Russian hackers ?

Edited by The Futurist

22 hours ago, The Futurist said:

The most efficent economy in the world of the last 40 years is Communist.

It manufactures and assembles 75% of the shit you use every day.

It is also taking the lead in the AI race.

Every word you said was wrong.

8 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

How many Media where pro-Trump in America back in September 2016 ?

Fox News and ???

Nazi Facebook pages run by Russian hackers ?

Not sure what is the link between that and the message you quoted ?

Depend what you mean by being pro-Trump, if you defined it by having an higher positive sentiment expressed in the editorial/opinion section of their platform than for Hillary.

Apparently

Wall street Journal

Chicago tribune

Fox News

Weekly standard

Politicao

Would have been some

http://thedataface.com/2016/08/politics/trump-media-analysis

Al;so because Trump coverage trumped everyone else by so much the amount of neutral or positive coverage he achieved to get from the media was higher than the one Hillary got.

https://shorensteincenter.org/pre-primary-news-coverage-2016-trump-clinton-sanders/

figure-2.gif?resize=700,370

https://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-2016-general-election/

Trump coverage was quite negative, but so was Clinton, except for Bush vs Gore the most negative in 50 year's at least (Bush was quite bashed and so was Gore)

Figure-1-general-election.png?resize=768

Figure-2-general-election.png?resize=768

On 8/2/2018 at 8:08 PM, The Futurist said:

The most efficent economy in the world of the last 40 years is Communist.

It manufactures and assembles 75% of the shit you use every day.

It is also taking the lead in the AI race.

China is communist like deep dish is pizza. It may look like it some stupid people may even think it but it’s not

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:23 AM, Pure Spirit said:

So is the NYT trying to get DJT re-elected?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/08/sarah-jeong-new-york-times-anti-white-racism.html

The "dems are the reeeeeal racists" shtick from Dinesh has a bit more bite when stuff like this happens.

You post a photo of a dumpster fire, then throw gasoline on it......

ANybody who support D'Souza deserves whatever they get.

Edited by dudalb

On 8/4/2018 at 1:23 PM, Pure Spirit said:

So is the NYT trying to get DJT re-elected?

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/08/sarah-jeong-new-york-times-anti-white-racism.html

The "dems are the reeeeeal racists" shtick from Dinesh has a bit more bite when stuff like this happens.

I thought the accusation from D’Souza was that the Democrats are Nazis and Klansmen? This doesn’t really align with that accusation, given that the controversy is in regards to an Asian woman saying negative things about white men. 

And I am reminded of why I usually avoid political discussions at "Geek" websites. It ends up just like Comic Book Fan arguments:Two groups of idiots yelling at each other, and some people saying total bullshit because they think it makes them look "Daring" and "Edgy".

9 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I thought the accusation from D’Souza was that the Democrats are Nazis and Klansmen? This doesn’t really align with that accusation, given that the controversy is in regards to an Asian woman saying negative things about white men. 

Shhhh, stop pointing out the inconsistencies, it makes it harder for him to pretend to be better than other people.

13 minutes ago, RandomCat said:

Shhhh, stop pointing out the inconsistencies, it makes it harder for him to pretend to be better than other people.

I do find it pretty interesting how right wing nuts (just so everyone knows, this is not an attack on Republican people in general, just the ones like D’Souza and his fans) can’t seem to decide whether Democrats are the real racists to anyone who isn’t white, or if the Dems are actively trying to destroy white people. Which is it? 

Edited by WittyUsername

2 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I do find it pretty interesting how right wing nuts (just so everyone knows, this is not an attack on Republican people in general, just the ones like D’Souza and his fans) can’t seem to decide whether Democrats are the real racists to anyone who isn’t white, or if the Dems are actively trying to destroy white people. Which is it? 

I am pretty much anti Republican because of the way they have embraced Trump. Look at the polls. If there were more Republicans willing to stand up to Cheeto Mussolini like McCain I would have a lot more respect for the GOP then I do now. It's not that I like the Dems that much, but compared to Trump...........