sfran43

Weekend Thread: | Estimates (per BOM) ~ M:I-F 35M, DCR 25.003M, TSWDM 12.35M, MM!HWGA 9.09M, TE2 8.83M, HT3:SV 8.2M, AMatW 6.188M, TDM 5.8M

16 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Really disappointed that Mamma Mia isn't having a 0% drop this weekend.

Went to see this on Friday, Cher really saved the whole thing at the last minute. 

I actually thought Lily James was ok, despite looking like a pest in the trailers. 

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

Went to see this on Friday, Cher really saved the whole thing at the last minute. 

I actually thought Lily James was ok, despite looking like a pest in the trailers. 

Lily James was the best thing from the movie, aside from the songs. Cher did add some glamour to the movie, but it was already good withour her and didn't need any saving.

Edited by catlover

43 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Imagine hating a perfect movie like Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again

22 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Imagine hating Lily James

I don’t hate Lily James or Mamma Mia! 

The last 20 minutes is worth the price of a ticket alone. And a Blu-ray buy.

Edited by Krissykins

6 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

Outside of Rth, who is on another level, I feel like you might have the highest average level of post quality that I can recall on this site.

How to you construct these tables, out of curiosity? Do you have a process to import the numbers from BOM, or just enter things by hand?     

I'd very much appreciate one for Logan and AM&tW after its 5th or 6th week.

Some of these tables are from spreadsheets that I set up quite a while ago for discussion on other websites. The percentages and averages and multipliers and so on are handled by the spreadsheet functions. I just copy/paste parts of them into the editor here. The box office numbers are put into the spreadsheets by hand. I'll keep AMatW in mind for a future table weeks from now.

Edited by MagnarTheGreat
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Krissykins said:

I don’t hate Lily James or Mamma Mia! 

I also don't hate Lily James, I like her. Also I like Emma Stone and hate "Ghosts of Gierlfriends Paste" and "The House Bunny". I don't like Jennifer Lawrence but her perfomance in "Mother" was very solid, and I don't deny this. It's normal.

1 hour ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

So I guess I need to hate Se7en and The Usual Suspects in order to fully hate Kevin Spacey

But you decided that I hate Lily James cause I hate Shmama Shmia. L-logic.

Edited by KeepItU25071906