sfran43

Weekend Thread: Estimates ~ CRA 25.235M, The Meg 21.15M, M22 13.62M, M:I-F 10.5M, Alpha 10.5M, DCR 8.862M, BK 7M, SM 4.965M, HT3:SV 3.675M, MM!HWGA 3.385M

Everyone knows it, his mum, his dad, his brother, his sister, his extended family, the director, the caster, his coworkers, the script... he got the role as a fat kid.

If I was his Dad I would get him into shape, no more chicken nuggets for you Mr.

• Disbelief 1

7 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Everyone knows it, his mum, his dad, his brother, his sister, his extended family, the director, the caster, his coworkers, the script... he got the role as a fat kid.

If I was his Dad I would get him into shape, no more chicken nuggets for you Mr.

Oh yes. You can be a dad too. Scary thought.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 1
  • Disbelief 1

25 minutes ago, a2k said:

1000-1100 yuan is possible for Meg in China, that's 145-160. So on the high-end it can pull off 300 from Dom and China combined (140 + 160).

Amazing performance. Thought would do little more than tomb raider with the help of china. But two markets will be enough for that. Double of what I thought in US.

• Like 1