CJohn

The Dark Tower | August 4, 2017 | McConaughey, Elba | Reviews coming in, it's a bomb etc. etc. - we know this drill by now

I know tracking says mid 20's and it might do mid 20's for all I know but if the reviews are rancid I would be surprised if it opened that high. Emoji is a kids movie, this is not, bad reviews are most likely going to hurt it opening weekend.

30 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I really do hope that it's one of those rare good movies that the studio just didn't have faith in.

Like Star Wars? The first one from the 70's I mean?

Edited by slambros
  • Haha 1

“The Dark Tower” is mainly noteworthy for McConaughey’s enjoyably bad performance as a force of evil who can set things on fire with his hands, order people to stop breathing, and grab bullets as they fly through the air. As McConaughey swans through scene after ridiculous scene, it’s almost as if he is deliberately aiming for a Razzie Award to go with his Oscar.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 3
  • Haha 2