CJohn

The Dark Tower | August 4, 2017 | McConaughey, Elba | Reviews coming in, it's a bomb etc. etc. - we know this drill by now

As for this movie I have an inkling at least for me this is going to be a catch it on the couch some morning thinking well that wasn't as bad as they said it was type movie.

I can see cable channels showing this movie ENDLESSLY because of the short running time. It will be one of those movies that always get you to change the channel to see something better.

3 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

I can see cable channels showing this movie ENDLESSLY because of the short running time. It will be one of those movies that always get you to change the channel to see something better.

It seems destined for a long Spike run

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

It is at #2 on Pulse. This movie could turn out to be a modest hit, if the budget is actually that low.

Or not, if the reviews are as bad as many expect. :jeb!:

It should make more than double its budget OS. Similar looking movies such as Underworld, RE and knock offs do well OS.

11 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

It is at #2 on Pulse. This movie could turn out to be a modest hit, if the budget is actually that low.

At #5 on Pulse now. Was at #2 at like 6am Pacific when current movies are not selling tickets.

1 hour ago, MrGlass2 said:

Fanboy previews rush, it won't be making much in the US, sadly.