Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

8 minutes ago, Eric Killmonger said:

This is why folks need to get on that AMC A-List/Regal Unlimited subscription. I don't have to think jack about ticket prices increasing because it's all free baby :shades:

It's why AMCs tend to have the immediate high presales when big movies release tickets - all their subscribers are waiting to get the big seats for the next big movie b/c that's part of what they pay for...

I think we're seeing the MTC 2 presales lag more and more vs MTC 1 as the year goes by and prices go up, b/c you only get one movie with their subscription, not as many as you want, each month...

19 minutes ago, Eric Killmonger said:

This is why folks need to get on that AMC A-List/Regal Unlimited subscription. I don't have to think jack about ticket prices increasing because it's all free baby :shades:

It's a super steal in NYC. I just need to watch one IMAX a month to break even. 

Hoping for an opening weekend number that beats the $187.4M of Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. I know that was billed as a major event but it would still be odd for a Black Panther sequel to open under that.

Edit: Nevermind. Asked the question in a more appropriate thread.

Edited by Verrows
Asked my question in a more appropriate thread.
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, jedijake said:

The A-hole who said it is like Godfather III gives no reason. Just being an A-hole,probably to get clicks.

Pretty clear they meant it's like Godfather 3 in the sense that they thought the movie was bad. And last I checked, people are allowed to say a movie is bad.