Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

Answered my own question:

Shang Chi: 91% after 117 reviews (currently has 91%), steady

No Way Home: 95% after 100 reviews (currently at 93%), dropped 2%

MoM: 78% after 106 reviews (currently 74%), dropped 4%

I'd say that staying at 90% is very possible for this. Unless there is a slew of negatives, it will be in the upper 80's which is very very good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

The Metacritic is above the average MCU range. 72 currently. Probably finishes 70

sorry my ocd needs to fix this:

Black Panther- 88

Iron Man- 79

Endgame- 78

Guardians- 76

Civil War- 75

Ragnarok- 74

Homecoming- 73

Doctor Strange -72

No Way Home- 71

ShangChi- 71

Winter Soldier- 70

Antman and Wasp- 70

Far From Home- 69

The Avengers- 69

Infinity War- 68

Black Widow- 67

Guardians vol 2- 67

First Avenger- 66

Ultron- 66

Cap Marvel- 64

AntMan- 64

Iron Man 3- 62

Hulk- 61

Multiverse of Madness- 60

Iron Man 2- 57

Love and Thunder- 57

Thor- 57

Dark World- 54

Eternals- 52

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, exomassey said:

Yeah I agree.

I just feel with phase 1, 2 and 3 all ended with these events in Avengers movies.

Now with phase 4 and 5, the phases are building to nothing. Maybe just a new way of doing things but it’s hard to stay interested.

how can we know its building to nothing when we haven't seen the end yet? you know when Avengers 2 was announced...alot of people assumed Thanos would be the villain of the movie because we had never had a big epic saga like that spread out over 20 films so the natural expectation was to have the villain teased immediately show up in the next film. my point is that we can't see where all the parts fit til we have the whole in front of us. have a little patience senpai.

3 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

how can we know its building to nothing when we haven't seen the end yet? you know when Avengers 2 was announced...alot of people assumed Thanos would be the villain of the movie because we had never had a big epic saga like that spread out over 20 films so the natural expectation was to have the villain teased immediately show up in the next film. my point is that we can't see where all the parts fit til we have the whole in front of us. have a little patience senpai.

I mean with the increase in output you’d expect a bit more crossover but that’s just me.

I don’t mind build up but hopefully it’s all worth it with Secret Wars 

3 minutes ago, Cap said:

sorry my ocd needs to fix this:

Black Panther- 88

Iron Man- 79

Endgame- 78

Guardians- 76

Civil War- 75

Ragnarok- 74

Homecoming- 73

Doctor Strange -72

No Way Home- 71

ShangChi- 71

Winter Soldier- 70

Antman and Wasp- 70

Far From Home- 69

The Avengers- 69

Infinity War- 68

Black Widow- 67

Guardians vol 2- 67

First Avenger- 66

Ultron- 66

Cap Marvel- 64

AntMan- 64

Iron Man 3- 62

Hulk- 61

Multiverse of Madness- 60

Iron Man 2- 57

Love and Thunder- 57

Thor- 57

Dark World- 54

Eternals- 52

your avatar is making me wish Evans would return as Cap in Secret Wars with a sexy mustache. Maybe a variant Cap who was fine with having groomed facial hair.

• Astonished 1

12 minutes ago, jedijake said:

Answered my own question:

Shang Chi: 91% after 117 reviews (currently has 91%), steady

No Way Home: 95% after 100 reviews (currently at 93%), dropped 2%

MoM: 78% after 106 reviews (currently 74%), dropped 4%

I'd say that staying at 90% is very possible for this. Unless there is a slew of negatives, it will be in the upper 80's which is very very good.

It's at 90% after 101 reviews, so it seems more likely that it will be below that than not.

6 minutes ago, exomassey said:

I mean with the increase in output you’d expect a bit more crossover but that’s just me.

I don’t mind build up but hopefully it’s all worth it with Secret Wars 

I think we'll start seeing more cross over next year between the films and the disney plus series. We already know Antman is connected to Loki, Marvels to Ms. Marvel and WV,and Thunderbolts to FATWS. So its just a matter of the films we don' t know much about connecting to what they introduced in phase 4. phase 4 was always going to be rough because its lowkey a reset. covid delays caused some fumbles but i think we have to give them a chance to wrap it up in a bow. at least we don't have to wait another 10 years to see where its going since secret wars is only 4 years away, right?

14 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

your avatar is making me wish Evans would return as Cap in Secret Wars with a sexy mustache. Maybe a variant Cap who was fine with having groomed facial hair.

I won’t front, it’s Johnny or Bust 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cap said:

I won’t front, it’s Johnny or Bust 😂😂

Aged Johnny Storm who is now a seasoned astronaut and more mature after years of battles against Doom, Gallactus and Namor. He's a pround uncle to Franklin Richards and is wondering why all the 616 universe heroes keep staring at him funny like they're looking at a ghost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1