WrathOfHan

Gladiator 2 | November 22, 2024 | DENZEL IS REUNITING WITH RIDLEY?!

5 minutes ago, Maggie said:

It will probably not tank as bad as Joker 2 relative to expectations.

People will be talking so hard about Joker flopping, whenever a CBM flops all other movie discussion disappears, Gladiator will seem fine in comparison.

Still can't believe this thing has a $310M budget?

Edited by Mojoguy

On 9/11/2024 at 8:11 AM, Mad Max007 said:

Only Ridley can walk away unscathed from flops. It still might do well with the 40+ crowd I think and the release date kind of helps a bit.

I disagree about the 40 plus crowd; the 18 to 35 male demo will also eat this one up.

On 9/11/2024 at 11:29 PM, Maggie said:

It will probably not tank as bad as Joker 2 relative to expectations.

I just realized Phoenix doesn't star Gladiator 2. I guess he also dumped this movie five days before principal photography? 

Ridley can claim for compensation if it flop.

3 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

I just realized Phoenix doesn't star Gladiator 2. I guess he also dumped this movie five days before principal photography? 

Ridley can claim for compensation if it flop.

Uh. Not sure if you are trying to  be funny here or just not seen the the first movie but he was never going to be in this movie for reasons that I will not spoil in case you have not seen the 24 year old movie yet.

Just now, emoviefan said:

Uh. Not sure if you are trying to  be funny here or just not seen the the first movie but he was never going to be in this movie for reasons that I will not spoil in case you have not seen the 24 year old movie yet.

I rewatch the first movie weeks ago. Even better than I remembered.

8 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

If that's the case and the movie is good to great  then shame on DOM audiences and the target older male's for not getting off their butt again and going.

I doubt that will happen, though. There is no way this finishes with 75M domestically.

6 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

I doubt that will happen, though. There is no way this finishes with 75M domestically.

Yeah unless it's terrible it should go over 100 easily. It's the only  big movie targeting men this holiday season since most of them are targeting families and women. I mean there is Kraven The Hunter I guess. LOL

2 hours ago, emoviefan said:

Yeah unless it's terrible it should go over 100 easily. It's the only  big movie targeting men this holiday season since most of them are targeting families and women. I mean there is Kraven The Hunter I guess. LOL

Karven The Hunter, a movie targeting NO ONE.