I think the show has gotten really  popular since last year.  I wish I would watched this show sooner. I thought it was an HBO show. I do not have HBO so I never bother to watch it on Netflix. 

It has, it's just so surreal to think that a show that's been on the air (and great) since 2008 is just now getting the spike in popularity for it's last 1/2 season ... and not even just a spike ... it's had OVER a 100% increase in less than 12 months.

I didn't start watching live until the beginning of season 4 ... I bought seasons 1 to 3 as a blind buy and never looked back.

Oh well, 1 more week. :)

Edited by Adam

It has, it's just so surreal to think that a show that's been on the air (and great) since 2008 is just now getting the spike in popularity for it's last 1/2 season ... and not even just a spike ... it's had OVER a 100% increase in less than 12 months.

I didn't start watching live until the beginning of season 4 ... I bought seasons 1 to 3 as a blind buy and never looked back.

Oh well, 1 more week. :)

When did you start watching it?

Oh sweet, the BR comes out a lot sooner than I expected.

Todd is like a love struck teenager in this scene ... so proud of his 92% meth impressing Lydia.

Posted Image

Quite a difference between this and the stone cold killer he is later in the episode.

Lol, I can't believe I like both of these characters, they're both charming in a weird way.  Both are ice cold(especially Todd, holy shit), but they are written and acted so well.

The dude definitely has a split personality for sure.. Him and Lydia get it next week along with Uncle Jack and Co.

Posted Image

I get the feeling that everybody dying would be the obvious route ... the one Vince Gilligan probably  won't go with.  I wouldn't be surprised if either Todd or Lydia end up surviving. 

A few people will probably die, but I just doubt a total massacre is going to come to pass. 

Edited by Adam

I think Todd is gonna bite the dust, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if Lydia ends up living.

Or maybe Todd and Lydia make it out of this alive after Walt and Jesse die and ride off into the sunset together and have little meth babies together. :D

The thing is the show is REALLY teasing Lydia getting it because they always bring up her love of stevia ... that ricine would easily mix in with that and off her.

The thing is the show is REALLY teasing Lydia getting it because they always bring up her love of stevia ... that ricine would easily mix in with that and off her.

Yeah, definitely, I mentioned that a number of pages back.  But if they don't want to take the "predictable" route of killing everybody off, I think its a lot more likely that Todd dies than Lydia.  One of the things that really pissed off Walt at the end of the last episode was seeing on TV that his signature pure blue meth was back on the market and knows it has to be Todd and/or Jesse cooking it.  Lydia is just a distributor, so killing her wouldn't protect his legacy or "brand".  But who knows, he might kill her anyways or for a reason we haven't quite seen yet.  Plus, Todd is way more evil than Lydia.  Predicting what happens next in this show is almost always impossible. ;)

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1

If Jesse goes all Drive and headstomps the fuck out of Todd that would be a pretty pleasing outcome. That creep's gotta go.

I hope so ... it feels like he needs to die.

I suppose the whole reality of 'sometimes the bad guys just get away with it' could let him somehow survive.

Edited by Adam

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/09/23/breaking-bad-ratings-record-granite-state/

The AMC crime drama, which should no longer be considered simply a “cult” hit, nabbed a series-best 6.6 million viewers with Sunday night’s penultimate episode, “Granite State.” It achieved this feat against strong competition from the Emmy Awards, at which it claimed the Outstanding Drama Series trophy, NFL action, and the series finale of Dexter. Bad also set a new series-high among adults 18-to-49 with this 75-minute episode, drawing 4.3 million viewers in that demo.

Last weekend, “Ozymandias,” which is considered one of if not the show’s finest installment, drew 6.4 million viewers, which was the biggest audience that the show had ever attracted.

Bad‘s 75-minute series finale airs Sunday at 9 p.m., so this week’s record probably won’t be standing for long.

Nice, I wonder if the finale can top 7 million.