That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

44 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

He cast all these actors people love including Jason Momoa and Gal Gadot, how can you say he doesn't get those characters.

I'm so tired of this BS. WB asked him to make a more grounded and serious Superman film after the massive success of The Dark Knight Trilogy. And then asked him to create a grounded and serious DC universe out of Man Of Steel. It's not really his fault that y'all found it the wrong tone for these movies.

Jesus Christ, you are all horrible people continuing to go after a talented, humble guy who only delivered the job he was asked to do. Sometimes I wish there was a Hell so you all could burn for eternity. Sadly I don't believe there is. Unfortunately we will all have the same fate, fade into nothing. It's fucking tiring to come to these forums to have some fun and end up reading mean shit from devious people who has no remorse in bringing pain to others. 

I'm done with this forum.

It's 60 degrees in South Florida and I am wearing a thermal shirt and leather jacket, so I for one welcome hell. Thank you to Zach Snyder for making those movies and ensuring my eternal damnation to the tropical afterlife.

Also @CoolioD1 hitting this post with the Thanks react...pretty savage.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Star-Lord said:

Have no idea how Aquaman was hovering at 72% - 75% for a week on Rotten Tomatoes, then just in the last 2 days after it was released, plummeted down to 63%.

Huge dive at Rotten Tomatoes in the last 2 days.

It was the DESTROYS in DEBATE with FACTS guy's law of Marvel and DC coming taking effect in front of your very eyes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Disbelief 1
  • Knock It Off 1

Just now, Cmasterclay said:

It's 60 degrees in South Florida and I am wearing a thermal shirt and leather jacket, so I for one welcome hell. Thank you to Zach Snyder for making those movies and ensuring my eternal damnation to the tropical afterlife.

Also @CoolioD1 hitting this post with the Thanks react...pretty savage.

I saw Aquaman this afternoon and I have to say was pretty pleased that the outside was colder than the inside of the theater for once. Hey, gotta take what you can get!

1 minute ago, IronJimbo said:

It was the DESTROYS in DEBATE with FACTS guy's law of Marvel and DC coming taking effect in front of your very eyes.

You're a Ben Shapiro fan? That sure explains a lot.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

He cast all these actors people love including Jason Momoa and Gal Gadot, how can you say he doesn't get those characters.

I'm so tired of this BS. WB asked him to make a more grounded and serious Superman film after the massive success of The Dark Knight Trilogy. And then asked him to create a grounded and serious DC universe out of Man Of Steel. It's not really his fault that y'all found it the wrong tone for these movies.

Jesus Christ, you are all horrible people continuing to go after a talented, humble guy who only delivered the job he was asked to do. Sometimes I wish there was a Hell so you all could burn for eternity. Sadly I don't believe there is. Unfortunately we will all have the same fate, fade into nothing. It's fucking tiring to come to these forums to have some fun and end up reading mean shit from devious people who has no remorse in bringing pain to others. 

I'm done with this forum.

He may have cast them in the role but he wasn't the one to get a great performance out of them. That accolade belongs to Patty Jenkins and James Wan respectively. 

And no he doesn't get any of the DC characters. Just watch/read any of his interviews where he discusses them. He made Superman a depressed man who struggles with doing the right thing, the complete opposite of the character. Superman should be like how the MCU portrays Captain America. He made Batman a murdering sociopath with little regard for human life. That's the complete opposite of who Bruce should be! He made Wonder Woman a "hero" who turned her back on humanity for over 100 years, something she'd never do! Thankfully Patty Jenkins is ignoring that. He killed off Dick Grayson and Jimmy Olson... Planned to kill off Batman and went extremely overboard with the Jesus/Christianity metaphors/symbols. 

As a HUGE DC fan, I'm extremely happy he's gone. Good riddance!

2 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

That logic would still put Suicide Squad and BvS under 50%

4 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

I'd put the stairs that killed George at #2, but that's just me.

i just didn't want to bring them up again, i know it's a controversial point of discussion. a lot of people on here complained when The Stairs From Dunkirk got a medal of honor, and also the nobel peace prize and also the best actor oscar but i do think they were all entirely justified.

Edited by CoolioD1

Ben Shapiro is, and I mean this sincerely, the worst human being alive. If Trump, David Duke, reincarnated Ted Bundy, and Ben Shapiro were on the edge of a cliff, and I have to leave one there to fall off, I'd save Trump and the nazis and serial killers and leave Shaprio without even a split second of hesitation. A smary, bigoted, condescending piece of human fecal matter. Even seeing his tweet in this topic got my blood boiling on a "Napolean casting Snyder critics to hell" level. The worst human alive. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Into the Spider-Verse probably the best superhero movie since The Dark Knight. I thought y'all were overhyping it but....damn, son! That shit was great.

TDK & Spider-Verse are top 2 for sure, but I never got the backlash against TDK that's happened recently. Still the GOAT as far as capeshit goes, and really only Logan & Spider-Verse came close in terms of quality since

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i just didn't want to bring them up again, i know it's a controversial point of discussion. a lot of people on here complained when The Stairs From Dunkirk got a medal of honor, and also the nobel peace prize and also the best actor oscar but i do think they were all entirely justified.

Understandable. People still haven't forgiven me for bringing up the idea of Stairs from Dunkirk Day. 

1 minute ago, Cmasterclay said:

Ben Shapiro is, and I mean this sincerely, the worst human being alive. If Trump, David Duke, reincarnated Ted Bundy, and Ben Shapiro were on the edge of a cliff, and I have to leave one there to fall off, I'd save Trump and the nazis and serial killers and leave Shaprio without even a split second of hesitation. A smary, bigoted, condescending piece of human fecal matter. Even seeing his tweet in this topic got my blood boiling on a "Napolean casting Snyder critics to hell" level. The worst human alive. 

Oh wow! I'm sorry that I'm partly responsible for inducing this feeling of rage. I can't help but feel David Duke and Ted are more abhorent though, perhaps it's because he's super obnoxious and talks really fast?