That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Somehow this doesn't surprise me. It's selling well, but I won't be surprised if it collapses in January even with the lack of new releases. Definitely doesn't seem like a high-quality movie.

It should have at least one semi-decent day tomorrow before fading quickly from there.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

So are we Zoey Deutch and Glen Powell or Taye Diggs and Lucy Liu? More importantly, who plays the other couple? 🤔

Neither of you are good enough to be the Best Supporting Actor of 2016.

• Like 2
  • Knock It Off 1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i need to get "zoey deutch and haley lu richardson are different people" tattooed on me somewhere cos i almost made the same fuck up again of saying she was really good in columbus. 

I thought Zoey was having a bit of a break out year in 2016 with her showing up in Split, Everybody Wants Some!!, Edge of Seventeen and Why Him.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I thought Zoey was having a bit of a break out year in 2016 with her showing up in Split, Everybody Wants Some!!, Edge of Seventeen and Why Him.

at least she was great in support the girls this year.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I can't wait to see Zoey in Five Feet Apart (also WOW those trailer views are high :thinking: ):

Probably because it stars the guy from Riverdale who was also the little boy in Big Daddy 20 years ago. Believe the stars of that show have big online followings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

Probably because it stars the guy from Riverdale who was also the little boy in Big Daddy 20 years ago. Believe the stars of that show have big online followings.

And also one half of Zach and Cody, duh (idk which one he is don’t @ me)