Asyulus

MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY πŸŽ‡ # AM 21.8, MPR 11.3, BB 8.8, SMSV 5.7 [FOR ASGARD]

So, last movie tickets of the year purchased...the littlest has finally conned me into the Grinch on New Year's Eve...the teens are not going (they had no interest), so thanks to my free tickets and the Atom TMobile Xmas deal, I'm paying $3.30 for the 4 of us to see the movie.Β  That's about the price I wanted to spend on Grinch - here's hoping it exceeds my "lowered expectations.":)...

Β 

I'll have to count how many in theater movies I'veΒ seen this yearΒ - I think it will be close to 2017, but much more bunched at times of the year vs spread out...

Edited by TwoMisfits

37 minutes ago, TimmyRiggins said:

I knew someone would chime in and make a smartass comment like this one. I shall refer you to films such as Roma (yes even if they only acquired it), The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs, Okja, Mowgli (imo it's a fantastic film), Beasts Of No Nation, etc, etc.Β 

I made a Cloverfield Paradox jab before if that's more acceptable.

7 minutes ago, Truckasaurus said:

To be fair, I do think it's kind of funny that the same people who were all excited about releasing Ridiculous Six and The Do-Over took a look at Holmes & Watson and were like "you know what? We'll pass".

Sandler sells WW and it was probably cheaper to produce the Sandler pics thanks to their mega deal. Ferrell and Reilly don't have any draw power outside of America and I guess sci-fi/fantasy stuff is much more watched in their service than a comedy.