Asyulus

MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY 🎇 # AM 21.8, MPR 11.3, BB 8.8, SMSV 5.7 [FOR ASGARD]

56 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Not really sure why anyone would make so much effort to be antagonizing and aggressively negative, but it’s easy to ignore people at least. 

Ahhh, that 'will be' the main reason you're not 'modding' any-more, finally to be able to use the ignore button :D;)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, wildphantom said:

No offence, but it REALLY doesn’t look like stuff you’d see on tv. The animation and style of it is unique, painstaking and breathtaking. They’ve clearly spent years on it.  The film is a work of art, no matter whether you like the actual movie. 

Sure it doesn’t look like the polished, clean CG animation people have become accustomed to from Disney/Pixar/Dreamworks etc, but it is certainly a remarkable achievement. 

I said it was nothing to do with quality, most animated SH movies are made to go straight to DVD, its for a reason they do that, most people won't pay to see it at a cinema.

3 minutes ago, Manny G said:

The fuck? We have Academy members  in this bitch?😨

IIRC he's a professional editor for projects that show up on channels like Disney, so it could be like a SAG/PGA screener thing?

13 minutes ago, Manny G said:

The fuck? We have Academy members  in this bitch?😨

Here are more than one members that work in the industry.

I think you'd be surprised about some other details and / or backgrounds here too.

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Nobody watched Spider Verse cause it looks cheap and ugly. Why would anyone pay for a Saturday morning Spider-Man cartoon when there’s a new live action movie coming in a couple of months? 

This user is obviously not the real Grace Randolph. How is he/she allowed to be active in this forum pretending to be someone else?

6 hours ago, a2k said:

Using only Hobbit1 as a comparison does not embolden one's case but it's still something. Have been conservative but feel 275 is a pragmatic target for Aquaman and a very pleasing one. 300 would be exhilarating.

Well the pessimist part was more about your OS predictions ($350M), it seems to be doing very well. Suicide Squad made $420M without China, Aquaman is behind in some countries like the UK but I feel it will over-perform in many others.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Yes, I’m a PGA / Editor Guild member.

That's pretty awesome. Editing's probably the most fun part of film-making imo, I remember when we submitted our short film into a national High School short films film festival I'd won best editor, so my school commissioned me to shoot/edit a few promos for them haha. Super fun though, wanna edit something again soon [although all of my stuff's been on Premiere, not Avid or any of that professional stuff]

• Like 1