Asyulus

MERRY CHRISTMAS DAY 🎇 # AM 21.8, MPR 11.3, BB 8.8, SMSV 5.7 [FOR ASGARD]

6 hours ago, Rumpot said:

I found MPR so awfully boring...and I think Lin Manuel Miranda was quite unlikeable.  Was disappointed every time he appeared.  

Wanted to like it, really did....still hope it does well

Trust me You are not alone in feeling this way. Me and my brother saw it and we're bored to tears. I don't know what they were singing about and the movie's plot was 15 minutes long and the rest of it was just song filler. I pretty much hated it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Now someone can correct me if I'm wrong but this PG-13 release of Once upon a Deadpool, doesn't all that money go to cancer research? So whatever the film ends up with, let's just say 6 million, that's I have a lot of money that goes to cancer research.

9 minutes ago, Christmas baumer said:

Now someone can correct me if I'm wrong but this PG-13 release of Once upon a Deadpool, doesn't all that money go to cancer research? So whatever the film ends up with, let's just say 6 million, that's I have a lot of money that goes to cancer research.

I think its only a portion. Dont remember how much

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Christmas baumer said:

Its 1$ for every ticket sold

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Telemachos said:

I made the mistake of starting AQUAMAN late at night. Made it 20 minutes in, gotta get to sleep.

Might live-blog it tomorrow, to survive. Will provide a link, if so.

Tele, first mate of the SS SKYBEAM, signing off.

Are these screeners still on DVD? Or Blu-ray?

1 hour ago, Christmas baumer said:

Something around $600k at most I think. 

46 minutes ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Something around $600k at most I think. 

Well that's still $600,000 that cancer research didn't have before. So all in all it's not too bad.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Christmas baumer said:

Trust me You are not alone in feeling this way. Me and my brother saw it and we're bored to tears. I don't know what they were singing about and the movie's plot was 15 minutes long and the rest of it was just song filler. I pretty much hated it.

Exactly how I felt.  And I truly did go in with a near blank slate of expectations.  Not low not high.  When people in the theater clapped at the end I was thinking "WTF"...

• Like 1

Just read that MP gets a ~ show or whatever at Disneyland per a headline (I didn't read it, no idea which one)

I really have no idea who will be into that, but for there it might be not a bad idea (get high energy / sense overflow... children to cool down again and give their care givers a break at the same time)

Adults aiming for giving their young children something not violent, something old fashioned,... imagined/wished for nostalgia?

4 hours ago, Christmas baumer said:

And this makes me realise how critics are simply assholes as they've decided to give it bad reviews. Like what sort of human goes out of their way to persuade people not to watch a movie for cancer research?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

Man...how terrible a film may be that even Netflix denies it...

I knew someone would chime in and make a smartass comment like this one. I shall refer you to films such as Roma (yes even if they only acquired it), The Ballad Of Buster Scruggs, Okja, Mowgli (imo it's a fantastic film), Beasts Of No Nation, etc, etc. 

• Like 1