AniNate

The Good Dinosaur | Peter Sohn | BR/DVD release 2-23-2016 | Pixar's first BO flop

I have no opinion as far as the 3D goes, never saw any of those movies in the format, but neither of them are known for having great 3D.

Now, if we are talking about the animation and you say that those two movies are better than TS3 technically, then you have 0 idea of what you are talking about, none. Not even Dreamworksvnewest films like HTYD2 or whatever they released this year compare to a Pixar movie released 5 (I would dare to say 8) years ago, CGI wise.

They make the most expensive animated movies in town for a reason.

If you are saying that they are prettier than TS3, that's fine. Visuals are subjective, the animation itself is not.

So you're saying TS3 had better animation because of its larger budget? that's like me saying POTC4 had better visuals than Gravity because of its larger budget lol. And I have no idea what im talking about? ohhhh the irony :)

I just watched THE INCREDIBLES, meh. Like most Pixar films it is much weaker now than it was when I was younger.

I watched The Incredibles the other day and actually enjoyed it more than I did as a kid. I will always love Nemo and monsters inc, nothing they've made in the past 10 years has come close to the quality of those.  

So you're saying TS3 had better animation because of its larger budget? that's like me saying POTC4 had better visuals than Gravity because of its larger budget lol. And I have no idea what im talking about? ohhhh the irony :)

sure, that's what I said :rolleyes: