AniNate

The Good Dinosaur | Peter Sohn | BR/DVD release 2-23-2016 | Pixar's first BO flop

This trailer made me feel really really good...I'm going to love this movie to death.

(sees Jurassic World avatar)

Yup, it's right in your wheelhouse.  :P

Anyways, I was surprised with this trailer. They had jokes! Humor! Kids movie haha moments!

Seriously though I'm sure it'll be a good movie, and definitely gorgeous, but a great movie? I'm still uncertain. We'll have to see next month, I guess. And here comes the RT rating predictions... (put me down for 92%)

I'm just not feeling the character designs, and putting them against such realistic backgrounds. Also I prefer animated movies with human leads over talking animals.

Maybe I'll be more enthusiastic when the good reviews start coming in? :unsure:

I'm just not feeling the character designs, and putting them against such realistic backgrounds. Also I prefer animated movies with human leads over talking animals.

Maybe I'll be more enthusiastic when the good reviews start coming in? :unsure:

I'll spoil it for you: there's no young female 18-year-old protagonist.

Sorry to inform you.

Remember when we all thought Lil' Wayne was going to be in this movie?
Ah, yes... Though I do find it interesting how they've cast Arlo's family with multi racial VAs. Arlo's Latino, his dad and brother are black, and his mom is white Edited by tribefan695

Looks good. It does look a bit "meh" aside from the animation but Pixar trailers usually don't do the film's themselves justice. I thought Inside Out looked a bit odd at first too and that ended up great.