charlie Jatinder

Wednesday Numbers (04/24) - Open for Surprise.

5 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

CM #1. Numbers later. Its currently $125k over CoLL. Will be photofinish when actuals come.

Holy crap, Thanos Legion's dream scenario came true a day earlier.

To fulfill the request: 

12 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Rank every MCU title ever opened.

Haven’t seen Endgame for another 18 hours still, so will leave it off.  List is fully ranked, rows are approximate tiers. Going from top of head, might be changed a little bit tomorrow.

IW, Winter Solider, CW, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy  

Thor: Ragnarok, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2

Black Panther, Captain America: The First Avenger, Ant-Man, The Avengers, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Captain Marvel  

Avengers: Age of Ultron, Iron Man 3, Doctor Strange, Thor

Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk, Thor: The Dark World

5 minutes ago, kitik said:

Wow, that's impressive.

When was the last time a movie went back to #1 like this, in it's 7th week of wide release?

There are probably some other examples, but Frozen jumped back to #1 on its 73rd day of release (11th weekend).

1 minute ago, Thanos Legion said:

To fulfill the request: 

Haven’t seen Endgame for another 18 hours still, so will leave it off.  List is fully ranked, rows are approximate tiers. Going from top of head, might be changed a little bit tomorrow.

IW, Winter Solider, CW, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy  

Thor: Ragnarok, Ant-Man and the Wasp, Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2

Black Panther, Captain America: The First Avenger, Ant-Man, The Avengers, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Captain Marvel  

Avengers: Age of Ultron, Iron Man 3, Doctor Strange, Thor

Iron Man 2, The Incredible Hulk, Thor: The Dark World

I actually meant "Rank" i.e. #1 that every MCU film opened.

nvm.

• Haha 2

I mean this is crazy. I think CM's increasing in it's 7th weekend from an 8m weekend to a 9m weekend and it's return to the #1 spot in it's 7th weekend will be the craziest I have seen this year and probably will be only 2nd to Endgame box office story. 

3 minutes ago, tawasal said:

I mean this is crazy. I think CM's increasing in it's 7th weekend from an 8m weekend to a 9m weekend and it's return to the #1 spot in it's 7th weekend will be the craziest I have seen this year and probably will be only 2nd to Endgame box office story. 

Remember way back in January when things were so bad that Dragon Ball Super Broly's overperformance was the highlight of the year?

1 minute ago, kitik said:

Remember way back in January when things were so bad that Dragon Ball Super Broly's overperformance was the highlight of the year?

Thank the almighty Marvel Studios for saving this year. 

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

1.35 I will go for CM and 1.3-1.35 for CoLL.

A respectable +44% week-on-week. Short of Easter Mon, but matching Good Friday boosted Thurs and Good Friday itself 👍