Joyous Legion

Disney+ MCU: The Falcon & The Winter Soldier | Featuring Captain Ughmerica and Battlestar Galactica

On 3/31/2021 at 4:55 AM, Madhuvan said:

He really is more popular than Sam and Bucky rn. Not surprised though. He is doing really good job. 

Trust and believe.  There is no one more popular in fandom than BUCKY.  

On 3/31/2021 at 4:11 PM, Gamora said:

Speaking of that though, I just spoiled a friend about Sam becoming Cap eventually lol. I almost feel like putting this under a spoiler cut in case people don't know. :lol: She's not mad at me or anything but I feel bad because she had no idea. Oops.

At this point I think it's more a spoiler if he didn't. LMFAO.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

Bucky having to pretend to be Winter Soldier again was good, I kinda hope we get a bit more of his feelings on that but maybe not. Although maybe with Zemo pointing out how easy it was to go back for him. It was cool seeing him be all badass for a bit just like it was in ep 1 with that flashback.

Sam being mad at having to dress like that was hilarious, when the set pictures came out everyone was like wut. Although they were also ragging on Bucky for his outfit, but it makes sense now that we've seen the episode. And lol at Bucky refusing to move his seat up. Sweet revenge. :D

Didn't think they were going to break Zemo out so I'm wondering what the follow up on that'll be. Zemo trying to party cracked me up though, what a dork. I wonder if he'll end up betraying them, I was kinda thinking it when he had the gun but then he just shot the scientist dude, and then I thought he'd get away after the explosion but then he rocks up with the sweet ride. I see him sowing those seeds of discord even while working with them though, that sneaky little bugger. Makes it better for when Sam does decide to take the shield on though.

I did not realise those were Wakandan beads until we saw Ayo but yay for seeing her again. Definitely throws a wrench in their plans because it's not like Wakanda is going to let the murderer of their King get waltz around without consequences, so I'm very curious as to how that's going to play out.

• Like 4

Spoiler

The character dynamics are superb. Love the reintroduction of Zemo and Sharon with Zemo aligned with our heroes is a cool development while I'm glad they sorta addressed how Sharon fell by the wayside post Civil War. The ending as well surprised me which was good.

The show is currently juggling alot of different plotlines atm with another just reintroduced just now so I hope next episode we start to see some convergence in some of them. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:
  Hide contents

wasn't zemo some death squad fella with house out skirt of city. and now he is royalty...

huh.

sam couldn't get a loan and promises sharon to get her name clear. who wrote this shit.

Spoiler

Barons have jobs and houses too, don’t really see the issue there.  

Sam is making promises he doesn't have the power to back up and Sharon calls him out on exactly that. The way she agrees after he’s like “well I’ll try™️“ seems kind of silly, but it seems like there’s more going on with Sharon so hopefully it will make that make sense.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Definitely the best episode so far.

Spoiler

I remember the director (or writer) saying this connected to at least 3 future MCU properties. I think we saw one today (Black Panther). I’m curious what the other 2 will be. I’ve always assumed Black Widow but who knows. 

Can’t wait for the “Power Broker is Doctor Doom!” Theories to start.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, VenomXXR said:

Definitely the best episode so far.

Hide contents

I remember the director (or writer) saying this connected to at least 3 future MCU properties. I think we saw one today (Black Panther). I’m curious what the other 2 will be. I’ve always assumed Black Widow but who knows. 

Can’t wait for the “Power Broker is Doctor Doom!” Theories to start.

The Power Broker is Ralph Boehner. 

• Like 1

That was very enjoyable. This show continues to be quite entertaining. I do hope the next episode is a bit slower-paced though as a lot happened in this one and there needs to be some processing. 

Spoiler

Ok so apparently the writer for John Wick wrote this episode? It definitely shows, although the action is not at John Wick level but it was funny to see them do the phone moment. 

Ending was a definite surprise. Excited to see Ayo in the next episodes. 

I hope we get to actually see the Power Broker next episode, now that all the setup is done. 

Edited by Menor
  • Like 3