Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

41 minutes ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

From the way Ddddeeee described it, this sounds like a bit of a glorious trainwreck, that'll be fun to riff. Oh boy!

It has its moments. A lot of it is very dull.

Lovely score by James Newton Howard though.

• Like 2

We got an Alice Through The Looking Glass trailer beforehand and a lady in front of us was arguing that Alan Rickman couldn't have done voice work because he died recently. Her boyfriend said he would have recorded it a while ago but she wasn't having any of it. It was very entertaining.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

We got an Alice Through The Looking Glass trailer beforehand and a lady in front of us was arguing that Alan Rickman couldn't have done voice work because he died recently. Her boyfriend said he would have recorded it a while ago but she wasn't having any of it. It was very entertaining.

In terms of funny "conversations during the previews" that have ever been overheard, I don't think anything will ever beat seeing the Transformers trailer before Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and this lady behind me said "a Transformers movie? Hollywood is officially out of ideas!".....after paying $12 to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3, a beacon of originality if there ever was such a thing.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, filmlover said:

In terms of funny "conversations during the previews" that have ever been overheard, I don't think anything will ever beat seeing the Transformers trailer before Pirates of the Caribbean 3 and this lady behind me said "a Transformers movie? Hollywood is officially out of ideas!".....after paying $12 to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3, a beacon of originality if there ever was such a thing.

:rofl:

According to tracking I saw...this is right on track to underpeform Wrath of the Titans style.

Which means, it'll be better than the first, not make money, and nobody cares.  Though Chris is still way better than Sam Borington.

5 hours ago, ddddeeee said:

It's absolutely awful. There's a fair bit of camp fun to be had though, which is more than can be said of the first.

HemScot giving a monologue about the power of love is all you didn't know you needed in life.

Monologues about the power of love seem to follow Chastain everywhere it seems.

I hope Huey Lewis plays over it.

1 hour ago, MrPink said:

Monologues about the power of love seem to follow Chastain everywhere it seems.

I hope Huey Lewis plays over it.

Let me know if it does...

I ain't  watching this in theaters.  Even with the babe buffet.  And what a buffet.

4 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

I honestly don't know? I'm so confused by the accents. One of the dwarfs sounded Welsh to me.

Better than Green Lantern or Battleship or Cowboys vs Aliens ?

You still haven't situated the movie in the pantheon of Great Movies.