eddyxx

Fantastic Four | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

8 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Adam Driver was a missed opportunity

I wouldn’t believe most of this stuff now. All I believe it happened from rumors: Emma Stone was indeed contacted,I think there are/were talks with Margot Robbie, not sure about Adam Driver and I don’t believe in the Matt Smith rumor either. Still not entirely sure if it isn’t Krasinski all along as Reed.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

I wouldn’t believe most of this stuff now. All I believe it happened from rumors: Emma Stone was indeed contacted,I think there are/were talks with Margot Robbie, not sure about Adam Driver and I don’t believe in the Matt Smith rumor either. Still not entirely sure if it isn’t Krasinski all along as Reed.

It was never going to be Krasinski. The humiliating way they treated him in MoM made that very apparent. Honestly dunno why he accepted that cameo in the first place.

55 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

It was never going to be Krasinski. The humiliating way they treated him in MoM made that very apparent. Honestly dunno why he accepted that cameo in the first place.

I’m not sure if I agree with that. The Illuminati were played as over confident and got their asses handed. I wouldn’t discard Krasinski’s Reed showing up again. As Earth 616’s or otherwise.

• Like 1

Didn't Vanessa Kirby say in an interview recently for Mission: Impossible addressing the rumors that she would love to play the role (like Rachel Brosnahan did on The View after the rumors of her being Lois Lane came out)? Feel like it would be similarly rude to say "no" when we already know she's a great actress and would fit the part.

14 hours ago, filmlover said:

Didn't Vanessa Kirby say in an interview recently for Mission: Impossible addressing the rumors that she would love to play the role (like Rachel Brosnahan did on The View after the rumors of her being Lois Lane came out)? Feel like it would be similarly rude to say "no" when we already know she's a great actress and would fit the part.

rumor by scoopers is that they asked 20 mil and disney said no 

Just now, ChipDerby said:

Oh did they release casting news that I missed 

It’s being reported from insiders that Vanessa Kirby is in talks or has the role. And at the M:I premiere she and her assistant seemed to hint at it, though I think they were more joking about it.

I’m taking any casting news with a ton of salt until a trade reports it, especially after so many of these insiders were insistent on that last FF cast rumor.

• Like 1

On 7/5/2023 at 11:17 AM, AMC Theaters Enjoyer said:

It’s being reported from insiders that Vanessa Kirby is in talks or has the role. And at the M:I premiere she and her assistant seemed to hint at it, though I think they were more joking about it.

I’m taking any casting news with a ton of salt until a trade reports it, especially after so many of these insiders were insistent on that last FF cast rumor.

At least Kirby will fianlly be the right age for Sue Storm.

And I don't get the hate.