Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Incredible for Minions.

Expect a slump in the Bo this week and weekend though. Europe is enduring a huge heatwave right now. Even in London it's meant to reach 35 degrees tomorrow (mid 90s).

Edited by Heretic

Incredible for Minions.

Expect a slump in the Bo this week and weekend though. Europe is enduring a huge heatwave right now. Even in London it's meant to reach 35 degrees tomorrow (mid 90s).

That's pretty much unheard of for London correct?

Edited by Bishop54

Incredible for Minions.

I never thought I would thank London for a tan, but I can.

It was 37 in london today (Almost 100F). Absolutely horrendous. I'm working at Wimbledon tennis, I can't imagine what it must've been like for the players. There is no ac anywhere, it's ridiculous.

Tell Maria I said hi.

Just saw Terminator Genisys at the VUE in Birmingham. I kid you not, other than my friend I went to see it with, there was only 1 other person in the screening, a middle aged bloke. Just 1 person! I see a lot of new film's on Friday in the daytime and this is the quietest new release I've ever been to. Is this about to be a major flop in the UK too?

Edited by MonstersandRoy

It is flopping badly here :(

Wasn't too bad on Thursday, but then was down nearly half on Friday. Beaten by Jurassic World and Minions here.

Minions looking pretty quiet today compared with last week though. Not sure it is the weather or what.

It was 37 in london today (Almost 100F). Absolutely horrendous. I'm working at Wimbledon tennis, I can't imagine what it must've been like for the players. There is no ac anywhere, it's ridiculous.

Global warming is a reality.....