Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

8 hours ago, solaris said:

So.. if Spectre finishes anywhere above £80m (looking more likely than not atm) then it'll Avatar out of the number 3 all time spot in the UK.

The REAL question is - can TFA push itself into the number 2 spot by topping the almighty Titanic (£94m)?  I mean, Star Wars is big here but i don't ever remember it being THAT big.  

You need to switch Titanic and Avatar around, Titanic only got to the 80's thanks to the re-release in 2012.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, quigquag33 said:

How does it compare to Skyfall's second Friday?

I don't have it's second Friday but in it's second w/e Skyfall did  $25,815,256 (then £16.1m) -20.6%

Edit: Found it

On 11/2/2012, 8:49:14, Rth said:

I was on drugs :) working out wrong thing more like around 5-5.2m

Edited by TalismanRing

Spectre definitely won't touch the heights of Skyfall's second weekend, but £13m could happen, which is still massive. Worth noting aswell that skyfall's 2nd weekend was at the end of the half term holiday, so its Friday would have been inflated. Spectre's 2nd Friday was on an normal school/work day.