Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

I'm in trouble with that allthestrongbow wiki page editor now, had a right old go at me for 'name dropping' EDI/Rentrak. I do hope 25thframe change their numbers and then we could quote them as our verifiable source.

Well Edi/Rentrak is the official source of reported data for UK (since 1991), took a bit of a look to at 25frames all time and few films are correct but a heap need updating , basically it looks like for the most part once a film out of top15 cume isn't updated with a few exceptions(BOM is similar) Edited by Rth
  • Like 1

lol, Before reading this sent email to 25th frame telling them they are missing 10 1/2 weeks of data and correcting it all , see if they change as well. Basically they are missing gross post top20,BOM data is incomplete as well but they do have at least a high cume then 25th frame

Thanks, I emailed them too telling them UK BO chart needs updating.

I'm in trouble with that allthestrongbow wiki page editor now, had a right old go at me for 'name dropping' EDI/Rentrak. I do hope 25thframe change their numbers and then we could quote them as our verifiable source.

I got messaged by that editor too, haha! Yes we need 25thFrame to change their numbers as we cannot link to the official Rentrak grosses.

Screendaily

"The latest Bond mission added $3.6m (£2.3m) through to Sony to stand at a mammoth $150.8m (£93.8m) to date. It is now on the brink of overtaking Avatar’s $149.6m (£94m) haul as the UK’s all-time biggest grosser, withSkyfall set to topple that record in the coming days, if not today."

Not a reliable sourse too?

Screendaily

"The latest Bond mission added $3.6m (£2.3m) through to Sony to stand at a mammoth $150.8m (£93.8m) to date. It is now on the brink of overtaking Avatar’s $149.6m (£94m) haul as the UK’s all-time biggest grosser, withSkyfall set to topple that record in the coming days, if not today."

Not a reliable sourse too?

That is an article though, we sort of need a regularly updated chart and 25thFrame seems to be the only one online...