Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Haha they were even advertising The Muppets on X-Factor. One of them was playing the drums. :lol:It's gonna be BIG.

I watched that only for The Muppets. But I thought they were gonna sing a song for the movie! I didn't know they were just backing up Olly Murs. :angry:

They're really getting the promotion early for The Muppets, i think they'll be doing the rounds from January onwards, hopefully Jason Segel comes over to promote it but he might be busy with HIMYM. £4-5m OW is likely but I think they should move the release date up to 8th February to get a head start on Star Wars 3D and Journey 2.

Jhheeeeez that is amazing for Arthur Christmas. :o If it weren't for PIB and Happy Feet 2, I'd have said it could match ACC 2 years ago and get to £20m. £15m should be good though.Nothing special for Marilyn.Expected for BD1. £23.5m cume now. Around a 65% drop, almost Identical to New Moon. Will definitely pass £30m to become biggest Twilight.As for this week, BD1 could be number 1 again...depends how Happy Feet does. I'll say around £2.5m-ish just enough for #1. Hugo, I have no idea. Depends how wide it is. And The Thing under £1m.

Edited by Heretic