kayumanggi

DHD Friday (03.23) 68.25 M | THE HUNGER GAMES (Crow-serving on-going :))

FWIW, DH2 got a 2.68 IM without midnights. I don't see this doing anything less than that, considering DH2 already burned off so much midnight demand, was an uber-frontloaded sequel, and opened in the Summer, when Friday's are stronger than March.With 66M, 143 is the floor.

I think the best comparion is TDK ? Midnight of THG is 1M ahead of TDK while the rest of Fri. short of 1M.http://www.boxoffice...=darkknight.htm

+1I've been saying that this is playing out similarly to TDK. Remember, TDK opened in the summer, so the Friday would be expected to be stronger, though that Sunday hold won't be touched Edited by spizzer

+1I've been saying that this is playing out similarly to TDK. Remember, TDK opened in the summer, so the Friday would be expected to be stronger, though that Sunday hold won't be touched

But TDKR´s sunday was so strong due to IMAX

In only 4 years, TDK's OD was matched by a series entry in March...that's just crazy.A $135-140m ow is crazy too...my TA ow prediction is only $140m atm lol

I know it hard to believeHopefully TDKR can come and shock us with another great OD.

In only 4 years, TDK's OD was matched by a series entry in March...that's just crazy.A $135-140m ow is crazy too...my TA ow prediction is only $140m atm lol

Mine too.. 140-150 mill...Hope this bodes well for BO and the potential of blockbuster like The Avengers