kayumanggi

DHD Friday (03.23) 68.25 M | THE HUNGER GAMES (Crow-serving on-going :))

*WHEW*Looks like the first Spider-Man's 155m adjusted is safe. But the unadjusted record for a non-sequel is toast. And this is still a hell of an accomplishment for a 3.5 year old property.One thing that must be said is that without HP and Twilight's success, THG would never have been received like it has. These fantasy/adventure kids/teen book series to film series are all a part of one large phenomenon. Much like how Iron Man would have never done as much as it did without the past successes of X-Men, Spider-Man...and even Batman.

Isn't this movie so obviously front-loaded though?

It isn't that frontloaded, not as much as Potter and Twilight, midnights look to represent only 30% of the OD, that isn't to bad, if you're talking in comparison to TDK I think people are definitely talking in the short term.

*WHEW*Looks like the first Spider-Man's 155m adjusted is safe. But the unadjusted record for a non-sequel is toast. And this is still a hell of an accomplishment for a 3.5 year old property.One thing that must be said is that without HP and Twilight's success, THG would never have been received like it has. These fantasy/adventure kids/teen book series to film series are all a part of one large phenomenon. Much like how Iron Man would have never done as much as it did without the past successes of X-Men, Spider-Man...and even Batman.

Shawn finally convinced you to drop by huh ;)

Well the Scotiabank sold out every single show for the night in presales alone, and my theatre did pretty close to all sold out with the walk ups for the night and a good portion of the day. (null)

Shawn finally convinced you to drop by huh ;)

More like I finally had a moment. I wanted to help Shawn setup the forums and be here every step of the way but life has a way of screwing up best laid plans. Especially lately. Things might finally be calming down...for a few months anyway. We'll see. I'd like nothing better than to be here for the Summer season at least. It's good to see the forums are still full of familiar faces though.

More like I finally had a moment. I wanted to help Shawn setup the forums and be here every step of the way but life has a way of screwing up best laid plans. Especially lately. Things might finally be calming down...for a few months anyway. We'll see. I'd like nothing better than to be here for the Summer season at least. It's good to see the forums are still full of familiar faces though.

Life is funny sometimes...But i hope you´re around this summer.Avengers,TASM and TDKR are just to huge, for you to miss..Whats your TASM predictions AA??