kayumanggi

DHD Friday (03.23) 68.25 M | THE HUNGER GAMES (Crow-serving on-going :))

Lionsgate has never had so much money to count, probably why they are taking so long to release something legit. :P

Money tank could be filled with these 3 movies..

66M and 46m Friday minus Midnights. Not expecting an increase on Sat, maybe around 44m and a 30m Sunday. 140m Weekend, absolutely ridiculous.

I see the same thing

I think a Saturday increase would be completely logical. The core demographic will be out of school and adults will be off work. The strong midnight : OD ratio shows that this movie is not too frontloaded. It's better than all the most recent Harry Potters and Twilight movies and on par with TDK which opened in the summer.

I think a Saturday increase would be completely logical. The core demographic will be out of school and adults will be off work. The strong midnight : OD ratio shows that this movie is not too frontloaded. It's better than all the most recent Harry Potters and Twilight movies and on par with TDK which opened in the summer.

Its frontloaded.. So i doubt it..But flat is still fantastic

Yeah, 50M Saturday is possible, increase even more probable. From there, Sunday drop won't be all that large due to spillover. Also, we saw TF2 increase once West Coast numbers came in in the morning, so don't rule that out either (though that almost never happens). For that matter, this could also go down from that 66M estimate.

Edited by spizzer