kayumanggi

DHD Friday (03.23) 68.25 M | THE HUNGER GAMES (Crow-serving on-going :))

LOL Nikki's 10PM Update

FRIDAY 10:30 PM, 6TH UPDATE: Audiences gave Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games an ‘A’ Cinemascore with under age 18 teens/tweens rating it ’A+’.

What's this bullshit Nikki?

If the midnight overally counts 37% of the full Friday, Fri. incl midnight would be about 53M. Not great at all ... :ph34r:

You can't use 1 theater to make that estimate. Especially when there's 1637 more theaters on Friday that didn't even have midnights...

LOL Nikki's 10PM Update

FRIDAY 10:30 PM, 6TH UPDATE: Audiences gave Lionsgate’s The Hunger Games an ‘A’ Cinemascore with under age 18 teens/tweens rating it ’A+’.

Are you fucking kidding me

That's awesome and all, but I hope we get more than this.

Edited by Biggestgeekever

I'd love to know how everything else is doing, it's like THG is the only movie out this week.

Everything else is collapsing. Xia mentioned that the #5 film this weekend may only hit $2 million

Oh well. Apparently Lorax was doing fine, $13-14m for the weekend. I think that was Variety.

Yeah, that was a bit of an exaggeration. THG was affecting most of the films severely according to Variety