kayumanggi

DHD Friday (03.23) 68.25 M | THE HUNGER GAMES (Crow-serving on-going :))

And the Scotiabank theatre downtown, sold out more showings today than yesterday, completely sold out except for two showings in the morning, and an 10:45 pm and 11:15pm one but those will get sold-out in the next hour or so.

Second biggest. :) Spider-Man 3's Saturday was over $51m. There are several films that have had an adjusted Saturday above $50m as well.

It's hard to imagine that, with all these films becoming more and more frontloaded, that only one film has reached $50m

Anytime now Nikki. Also, holy shit at all the SQL errors tonight. Is it just because of the high traffic, or is there some sort of maintenance going on?

Servers are having difficulty handling the traffic. Membership has risen a bit, which would indicate that we have a shit ton of lurkers right now

Anytime now Nikki. Also, holy shit at all the SQL errors tonight. Is it just because of the high traffic, or is there some sort of maintenance going on?

I was actually having no SQL errors, until I read this post, and then I refreshed, and I got a SQL. :(

Well, the reports from people at the cinema chains are encouraging. It seems to suggest heavy sellouts and walkins throughout Saturday, so I am hopeful that we will have a mega Saturday BO. Adults are coming in now to show their support for THG. Teens plus Adults is going to equal to some astounding numbers. So I have high expectations. :)I sense that the lack of trolls and bashing shows that people still haven't quite wrapped their minds around how big this movie is opening. I hope this will last. This movie is going to be amongst the greats in terms of BO. I just know it!