kayumanggi

DHD Friday (03.23) 68.25 M | THE HUNGER GAMES (Crow-serving on-going :))

Just a quick question does anyone know how to add a picture to the bottom of their signature?

I think it's the same way you post pics in a thread...by using the image tag. There's an icon that you can click.

Hahaha, not an Apple man I take it.

No, but I'm not very fond of the touch keyboard prevalence today in mobile phones in general. Any time I have to use someone else's phone to type something, I seize up and start foaming at the mouth before collapsing on the ground, totally unresponsive to any outside stimuli. I then awaken from a coma months later in the hospital at the last second before the plug is pulled.Okay, that was slightly exaggerated, but it's really inconvenient.

1. The Dark Knight2. Jaws3. The Lion King4. Batman 895. Star Wars6. Forrest Gump7. Jurassic Park8. Independence Day9. Spiderman10. Avatar11. Raiders of the Lost Ark12. Titanic13. Gone with the Wind14. 101 Dalmatians15. Episode 1:The Phantom MenaceI can go on if you'd like me too.

A Batman fan will always be a Batman fan.

A Batman fan will always be a Batman fan.

And a jackass flamebait post will always be a jackass flamebait post. TDK and B89 are two of the most impressive openers ever, regardless of whether the guy is a fan of them or not. The numbers are there. Research it. Deal with it.
  • Like 1

And a jackass flamebait post will always be a jackass flamebait post. TDK and B89 are two of the most impressive openers ever, regardless of whether the guy is a fan of them or not. The numbers are there. Research it. Deal with it.

TDK is a sequel with comics history and the death of Ledger all behind it. THG, a non-sequel March opener, opening near or more than what TDK did is way more impressive. That's what you need to deal with. ******e. Edited by kayumanggi

TDK is a sequel with comic history and the death of Ledger all behind it. THG, a non-sequel March opener, opening near or more than what TDK did is way more impressive. That's what you need to deal with.

I don't need to deal with anything. You're the one who apparently couldn't accept the other guy's opinion. As far as TDK goes, its predecessor opened to $70m over 5 days and the sequel ended up with $205m. That is an insane increase. Don't really care what caused it. It is an insane opening. THG's opening is insane too. And so is B89's.

Hahaha, that post just made my day. Bringing up Jaws, Star Wars, Dalmatians, and Gone with the Fucking Wind to diminish Hunger Games' achievement? Brilliant troll post.

Jaws and SW I can understand, but how can anyone bring up the other two? We don't even know how they opened.

I don't need to deal with anything. You're the one who apparently couldn't accept the other guy's opinion. As far as TDK goes, its predecessor opened to $70m over 5 days and the sequel ended up with $205m. That is an insane increase. Don't really care what caused it. It is an insane opening. THG's opening is insane too. And so is B89's.

Why should I accept it? Did you even read the list? THG's opening is insane and it's not on that freakin list. It was him who couldn't accept the fact that THG's OW is more impressive than TDK's.

Why should I accept it? Did you even read the list? THG's opening is insane and it's not on that freakin list. It was him who couldn't accept the fact that THG's OW is more impressive than TDK's.

You think it's more impressive. Obviously he doesn't. I honestly don't know which is more impressive, but I think you can make a good case for either one of them. I don't think either one of them is "way more impressive" than the other, and I think it's ludicrous to ignore what Batman Begins made when looking at TDK's numbers.

You think it's more impressive. Obviously he doesn't. I honestly don't know which is more impressive, but I think you can make a good case for either one of them. I don't think either one of them is "way more impressive" than the other, and I think it's ludicrous to ignore what Batman Begins made when looking at TDK's numbers.

Yes it's more impressive considering all factors. But that doesn't mean TDK's OW isn't impressive. Mind you, I am even predicting a 180 M OW for TDKR.