kayumanggi

DHD Saturday (03.24): 50.0 M | THE HUNGER GAMES

Same fmpro. You scared me! Lol didn't know you were referring to users online lol. :)

I was reffering to firedeeps post when he said 43 posters online.when i hit post there were allready 5 posts between us and thats were the "WTF" happend

Stupid DH2, if it hadn't popped up last year, we'd be talking about a potential OW record!

Don't worry. DH2 has a big fat 3D asterisk next to it. Noctis is probably depressed right now that the final Potter flick with months of "epic" hype from WB is going to end up selling less tickets than a movie that basically came out nowhere in the last month or so. :P
  • Like 4

Don't worry. DH2 has a big fat 3D asterisk next to it. Noctis is probably depressed right now that the final Potter flick with months of "epic" hype from WB is going to end up selling less tickets than a movie that basically came out nowhere in the last month or so. :P

less than 19m tickets, beaten by New Moon, lol

The fact that TDK's OW record is in play is already mind-blowing. One month ago if you placed OW at this you would have been mocked and hung out to dry. and this is a 2D movie, it has no 3D to help it's Bo. Which makes it all the more mind blowing.

Stupid DH2, if it hadn't popped up last year, we'd be talking about a potential OW record!

Once Iron Man 2 failed to topple TDK's opening, I had suspected only the followup could surpass TDK. Harry Potter, in retrospect, was not too much of a surprise as the new record holder, and it was awesome how it premiered with the TDKR teaser as saying it was merely keeping the seat warm.The Hunger Games? No way, no how. Not surprised it is a massive hit, but am surprised it is flirting with being THIS massive of a hit.