Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

46 minutes ago, Gamora said:

Avoiding twitter until I see it tonight then, thanks for the heads up.

What's with all these damn leaks though, jesus. Disney need to get their shit together, it's one thing for story stuff to leak, but subtitles? Wtf. Did Mando leak this much? I wasn't in the fandom as deep for that but I don't recall having to watch out like I'm having to for this.

I agree, Disney has full control of the show and Disney+, leaks shouldn't happen and they need to fix this.

26 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Gina Carano gone from the SW franchise.

Her Covid denialism was, IMHO, better reason to can her then her Holocaust statements, but she should have known better, given the Disney does not want to be caught up in political controversy.

This has what to do with WandaVision....?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Jamiem said:

Out of reacts but I appreciate this, gave me a good chuckle. 

1sIFSXF.gif

Maybe I just wanna post Cap gifs.  :ph34r:

Spoiler

Been a while since I watched an episode but that was Malcolm in the Middle at the beginning, right? And towards the end of the episode it seemed like Gilmore Girls? Is that a sitcom though?

Really liked that episode and how they balanced the show with SWORD and how we're finding out more with Wanda openly talking with Pietro about what's happening and Vision going off and doing his own thing. Vision not knowing what an Avenger was makes sense but still surprised me when he said it. And I couldn't help but wonder if he was returning to his dead state when he was leaving the hex or if it was just the power pulling him apart.

That ending was obviously amazing and leaves us with so many questions as per usual. Darcy and most of them getting sucked in just leaving Jimmy, Monica and Hayward to deal. I kinda can't wait to see how he handles losing control of the situation so much and if we see any more agencies or back-up that we know show up.

• Like 6

First down episode but sets few things and many questions down the way.

Spoiler

Pretty much sets SWORD as bad guys and Hayward behind all this. Could have been avoided IMO. Got generic there.

Still don't get the authority of SWORD to take something as big as this. Avengers should be dealing with this not some armed idiots.

I hope answers are good in final 3 episodes, else my fear of this ending as generic stuff are...

Hayward's car suddenly remaining out of Hex is 😑

Edited by jatvision

Episode 6

Liked it, I just hate having so many questions left when it's a weekly show ^^

Spoiler

I admit I didn't see the Kickass reference, I saw this movie so long ago lol.

It was very good, not as good as 5 but still great...I appreciated to see Vision exploring the periphery, you can see Wanda cannot control people beyond a certain perimeter so there's a limit to her powers, kinda creepy and obviously Vision understood...seeing him dying beyond the Hex was sad, so he really can't survive beyond...And of course the rotten director who only cares about Vision, he wants the body back, he no longer has his army now though.

The way Wanda expanded the Hex was impressive, I was shocked to see her ejecting Pietro away, even if what he said is terrible....Why is he so aware? And was he brought back to life because he seems dead, unless Wanda hallucinated...if she brought him back ,why does he look different? I'm confused about Pietro, more questions than answers....

We have one last decade of sitcom and then things get serious, will Darcy change like everyone else? The fact they didn't show her tells me she might be able to be aware and in control for some reason.

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 2

Spoiler

Since its not a movie and series. Should have developed the whole "how public attitude might have changed toward super beings in last 5 years". They just went all generic there.

On that note don't really want the Phase 4 to be X-Men "y", Hulk "y" of some army/organisation countering super beings.

Spoiler

39738B63-1B90-4CA8-B800-ECE855BBC27E.jpeg

LOOK AT MY ICONIC BABY GAY.  

Oh my god my babies. I fucking love my babies  And my baby is getting their powers. Every time they weren’t on screen it was terrible. 

5 minutes ago, jatvision said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You expect way too much, it's still a Marvel show at the end of the day, it's not generic..you just put the bar really high and I feel like you're gonna hate what will follow with such high standards, and I'm not even talking about Falcon and the Winter Soldier.

Sometimes it's just better to "shut" your brain and enjoy what is given, or at a minimum being aware of what kind of show you watch and setting your standards accordingly.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

Sometimes it's just better to "shut" your brain and enjoy what is given,

My brain is so noisy, and active, and I want to rewrite things constantly. Learning this like set me free.

• Astonished 1

Spoiler

Forgot about that goddamn ad, wtf was that. Definitely the most overtly disturbing one of them all, oof.

Pietro was also giving me Ace Ventura 2 vibes with that hair now that I think about it. 😂

Is Hayward going all bureaucratic baddie predictable? Maybe. But I see it as realistic since governments in the MCU have been doing this shit forever. It's always about control and they fear what they can't control, he had the same dehumanising thing going on as Ross did when he was calling Hulk and Thor megaton nukes. I'm still reserving my judgment until we get the full story but maybe not all is as it seems on that front, I'm willing to see what good they can do in protecting people as well and I'm sure Hayward is trying to do the right thing on some level, just not with the best approach. They just need to work on finding the balance, because while what Wanda is doing is wrong, sometimes just trying to destroy the problem can make things worse.

37 minutes ago, Gamora said:

1sIFSXF.gif

Maybe I just wanna post Cap gifs.  :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

That’s 100% acceptable.

Spoiler

Title graphics and talking to the camera was very Malcolm Inspired for sure.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, terrestrial said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

I didn't exactly get what you are saying, but that comment was joke and going by @Wondy response, she took as so.

In case it was rude, I didn't know that, am sorry.

• Like 1