Eric Burnett

The Marvels | November 10, 2023 | Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter

2 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Thank you. Then how did the guy above see the movie. Plus he is breaking the embargo. Looking at his profile, he seem to run some MCU fan site. Could be making it up. 

The screenings tonight aren't the only ones they've had, a while back a credible leaker leaked a few excerpts from Empire for instance. Breaking embargo doesn't make the person not actually a critic.

5 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

The screenings tonight aren't the only ones they've had, a while back a credible leaker leaked a few excerpts from Empire for instance. Breaking embargo doesn't make the person not actually a critic.

There have been no critics screening so far. The press junket was only shown 30 minutes of the movies. Some version of the movie was screened few months ago but that is not the final movie based on leaks. Obviously cast/crew/studio would have had multiple screenings but I doubt any outsider would be invited to those. So I am skeptical about the tweet above. 

Edit: That said its possible some screening happened for international markets as they would have had the print for few days. 

Edited by keysersoze123

13 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Thank you. Then how did the guy above see the movie. Plus he is breaking the embargo. Looking at his profile, he seem to run some MCU fan site. Could be making it up. 

Wouldn't shock me if they started screening it yesterday and we're close enough to opening - especially internationally - that I'm sure some theaters already have access to the film and have run it for "QC"/staff screenings.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

There have been no critics screening so far. The press junket was only shown 30 minutes of the movies. Some version of the movie was screened few months ago but that is not the final movie based on leaks. Obviously cast/crew/studio would have had multiple screenings but I doubt any outsider would be invited to those. So I am skeptical about the tweet above. 

I don't see why its implausible, not every critic who reviews the movie is going to be at the actual red carpet world premiere

12 minutes ago, Lucas said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

this?

(watching cats is gonna be so fun in 20 years when the vfx are horrendously outdated)

Edited by Hypercortical

1 hour ago, keysersoze123 said:

i saw it at a test screening back on June 14, the other poster may have been able to see it as it has released in some foreign territories already

23 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Really want the reviews to be positive for Brie and Nia. Especially Brie coz that poor woman needs to be validated after the last 5 years of absolute shit that IncelTube has given her.

She doesn’t deserve “validation” if she turned in another dull as dishwater performance though. Why do we just ignore that the first was massively successful for reasons that really had nothing to do with her? She already has gotten insanely lucky in reality with this franchise (the Internet is not reality).

I’m just tired of the narrative that the toxic online discourse pertains to the GA at large. The vast majority of people who saw the first and are rejecting this one are doing so for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with the toxic online backlash. 

• Like 7
  • Knock It Off 1