Eric Prime

The Marvels | November 10, 2023 | Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter

7 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

Not sure if this is allowed but dang if true: 

Would be an excellent step in the right direction for the MCU, next cancel all the Disney+ shows and restart the model. Focus on making each MCU theatrical release feel like an event and not a Disney+ filler. 

Aw man that’s one of the only upcoming projects they have that I’m interested in lol. 

9 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

Would be an excellent step in the right direction for the MCU, next cancel all the Disney+ shows and restart the model. Focus on making each MCU theatrical release feel like an event and not a Disney+ filler. 

Would be funny if that one off-camera line by Mahershala Ali in the post-credit scene of Eternals is all the Blade we'll ever get in the MCU.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

Yay! I didn’t want Mia Goth in the MCU, shes too talented.

13 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

Thunderbolts is getting Zassered. The beginning of the course correction. Now it must be done for the Disney+ shows, creating Disney+ shows in the first place was a mistake, the only ones people cared about are Loki and WV. 

6 minutes ago, DInky said:

Would be funny if that one off-camera line by Mahershala Ali in the post-credit scene of Eternals is all the Blade we'll ever get in the MCU.

He is too old to play Blade anyways, he would have been like 53 when Blade came out. 

2 minutes ago, Bob Train said:

Thunderbolts is getting Zassered. The beginning of the course correction. Now it must be done for the Disney+ shows, creating Disney+ shows in the first place was a mistake, the only ones people cared about are Loki and WV. 

They're not gonna cancel anything that has already completed filming so Echo, Agatha and Ironheart (as well as Daredevil) are still all happening. Wonder Man might be toast though and who knows what will happen to the planned Vision/Wanda sequel series.

29 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

It's probably bullshit but I want to believe it to be true.

33 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

Would be an excellent step in the right direction for the MCU, next cancel all the Disney+ shows and restart the model. Focus on making each MCU the ofatrical release feel like an event and not a Disney+ filler. 

Empire saying basically for sure means it's bullshit. I've never been more sure that they aren't cancelled than by him claiming they are. It's like a reverse guarantee.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 1

I'm sorry but it's amazing how people on here have suddenly decided Empire is credible and not constantly full of shit just because he says something people here desperately want to hear. If any movie gets the axe it's not the two with sets and casts, it's Armor Wars.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, TheFlatLannister said:

This seems like he's just reading our posts from last week...which is okay - I like my posts being read:)...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

This seems like he's just reading our posts from last week...which is okay - I like my posts being read:)...

I thought this was well, it literally feels like a hand grenade for this thread specifically. Given it's him that's...like 40 percent chance what it is.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Empire saying basically for sure means it's bullshit. I've never been more sure that they aren't cancelled than by him claiming they are. It's like a reverse guarantee.

It's kinda insane that people still believe him here. If he gets anything right it's by pure luck. Feels like he's just plucked this post right out of this thread.

Edited by Arlborn
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

DanielRPK is somehow less credible than Empire. I remember when that guy was babbling on about how Endgame's title was actually Annihilation.

1 hour ago, Arlborn said:

You joined this forum two weeks ago, as of this moment you have 59 posts, of which only 6 are outside of this thread, and out of those 6 posts, 4 are actually about The Marvels.

Every single one of those posts are negative, and you are telling us that only now you have noticed that you might hate this movie?

brie larson no GIF by Saturday Night Live

coco-get-her-jade.gif

• Haha 1