Eric is Anxious

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

10 minutes ago, 21C said:

I noticed as soon as I hit sent and then I couldn't find the delete button.

All us plebes have is an edit button.  If you look at the top right corner of a post you make, there'll be a "...".  Click on it and one of the options will be "edit post". 

Aside from that, no way to delete posts or anything like that, I'm afraid. 

So far how well are we thinking this movie will do internationally? Personally I think the domestic hype is definitely there but I'm still not so sure about the international hype. I remember saying a while back on this topic that I don't think this movie will be making a billion dollars like many others have said, maybe half that, which is still a considerable success.

Whatever happens, this movie will have to get by on it's own merit and without major help from nostalgia/previous franchise entries like No Way Home did.

Edited by clockwork

1 hour ago, clockwork said:

So far how well are we thinking this movie will do internationally? Personally I think the domestic hype is definitely there but I'm still not so sure about the international hype. I remember saying a while back on this topic that I don't think this movie will be making a billion dollars like many others have said, maybe half that, which is still a considerable success.

Whatever happens, this movie will have to get by on it's own merit and without major help from nostalgia/previous franchise entries like No Way Home did.

so 200 OS with china? so only 40 million more than 1989 batman lol

unless you're thinking 40/60 split and that's still weirdly low

Edited by AnDr3s

1 hour ago, clockwork said:

I'm very bullish on this movie so i think somewhere around 700-750m overseas including china 

19 minutes ago, AnDr3s said:

so 200 OS with china? so only 40 million more than 1989 batman lol

unless you're thinking 40/60 split and that's still weirdly low

16 minutes ago, BruiseCruise said:

I'm very bullish on this movie so i think somewhere around 700-750m overseas including china 

If this is bullish I want to see the bearish lol

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Notthereverseflash24 said:

If this is bullish I want to see the bearish lol

super bullish version:

Domestic: 533m

International : 738m

China:291m

Basically the best of TDK + Joker + Aquaman

bearish:

250m DOM

600m ww