Eric Atreides

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

3 minutes ago, TestPattern said:

LexCorp and, by association, Lex Luthor, is canon to the movie and will be referenced. Whether Luthor himself will appear is unknown.

1 minute ago, cax16 said:

They’re implying that the Batman movie has a Lexcorp tower or a reference to him in the movie which I guess would imply there’s some form of Superman on his earth 2.  That’s just me guessing but I think that’s what they mean. 

I assumed as much but I haven't heard of this person before, do they have a good track record for getting things like this right?

51 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I assumed as much but I haven't heard of this person before, do they have a good track record for getting things like this right?

They’re not bad, they don’t really outright scoop, more just hint towards stuff that’s happening or going to happen. 

Remember that Superman and Metropolis were mentioned on a Gotham's news paper and Superman and Wonder Woman's costumes were seen in a Halloween party when they were filming months ago... so I wouldn't be surprised.

I already said here that I think that Reeves will build his own DC Universe and give to us his Batman V Superman. I don't think Cavill will be back and a new Superman movie directed by JJ will be set on the same earth as Battinson.

6 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Two concurrent Batman franchises was already pushing things, but two concurrent DC movie universes? I personally hope that isn’t true, because if it is, why? 

Hamada has already been clear that DC/WarnerMedia's "new philosophy" is multiversing, that they believe that audiences can sustain multiple interpretations of characters happening simultaneously.  We'll see if that works out...  until 2030, when they reboot and switch things up again...just like the comics.  😂

On 3/23/2021 at 4:00 PM, 35MM-18 said:

Yeah, it seems that way. Unless WB backtracks, but hopefully not.

SInce it's schedules for a March 2022 opening, that seems a safe bet. if we are not over the Covid by then, we will be in state of society totally collpaisng anyway.

• Like 1

On 2/23/2021 at 6:14 PM, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Imagine if the next Superman movie was set in the Reeves-verse 

My god, things will only get more confusing from here for casual online commentators...  

George REEVES

Christopher REEVE

christopher reeve smiling GIF

Matt REEVES...?

Brave And The Bold Surprise GIF

• Haha 1